Autoleveling mobs question

I know that mobs seem to gain levels the longer you have gone without dying. Is there any limit to this or will they continue to get more powerful until you die? I was trying to kill bosses 3 levels above my level and I ended up suiciding so I could get the boss down to my level again. Is that the best strategy for tougher than normal bosses?

• Like! 1

I always played HC, so suicide was never a valid strategy. Check your gear to make sure you are protected against the damage it does and your weapons so the damage it's weakest against. Failing that, check the wiki for info on the boss.

Each region has a minimum and maximum level range for each difficulty. Eventually you will reach a point where enemies (including bosses) will stop levelling, and you'll need to switch to a higher difficulty if you want them to level up further.

This information can be found here: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5?title=Sacred_2:Enemy_Levels

Additionally, the last bosses should have roughly these level limits (these are from vanilla Sacred 2, not sure if this remains with I&B):

Difficulty     Minimum Level    Maximum Level

Bronze         26               40-41

Silver         26               75-76

Gold           66               120-121

Platinum       96               160-161

Niob           136              215-216

What we're here for and welcome to the forum....if you're having trouble dealing with some bosses check out the Sacred Wiki or just let us know what boss it is and what character/skills you're using and we can help you out