I want to get it for pc. Mainly for the new character and the community patch. But I can't find a hard copy and don't have Internet access other than on my phone at the moment. But as soon as I work out how to get it, I will :)

• Like! 1

Most libraries have free Internet access and, as long as you are careful about passwords, you should be able to order a copy there.

Periodically various members in here find it on sale and post about it. The one place that seems to have it available most often is Gog. We even have a dedicated topic about the "Gog sales". ;)

I just checked and Sacred 2 Gold is still listed at $14.99. Not a bad price but not near as good as the 80% off they sell it for sometimes! :(

Edited by Spock

Welcome to DarkMatters

I have had a few

Wonderful years here as a member... I am hoping that the shiny supporting member badge is not far away for me!

Delta!

Welcome to the forum :)

Never played TG much, I was almost exclusively a Shadow Warrior. I'm a big ugly guy, and he is well...the same thing lol. Guess I identify with him. If you look in the Sacred 2 build sub-forum, I know several people posted some HC viable TG builds there if interested

Not sure if you're a Steam user (some people really don't like the service though I've never had an issue), Sacred 2 is available there too for same price as Gog right now.

I guess this is where I say hi and introduce myself. Hi. I'm 35 I used to have sacred many years ago and sadly aquired sacred 3 for ps3 recently. After recovering from my shock and dismay,I got sacred 2 (ps3). I've been checking out the forums, and you guys have a ton of great information here. So, thank you :)

My favorite characters so far are the dryad, SW, and Seraphim. I'm currently working on a Pyro elf (Kat's build is a huge help on infos). I haven't figured out the TG yet, they seem really hard to get started. How any one manages to get one through hard core is beyond me lol.

I like rpg's, hack and slash games, squirrels, round foods, and curvy girls. Ok, that's all for now. *waves* :)

Thanks for the awesome introduction and big Hi Toskr. You are now officially on board in the universe of friendlies for Sacred gaming...

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1