Lost and trying to find all my Sacred 2 Patches and Downloads... help!

Hey everyone! First forum ever and for good cause. So not completely sure how all this goes down. So here is the problem and I am prolly out of luck but,.....

Sacred 2 is my favorite game and I have played it for years but on the 360 console. I lost my old 360 in a fire and got another just for this and one other game. Problem is I don't have any of the patches or all the downloads I paid for and I am dying to get all that back. My roommate and I still play on same console together religiously but all I have been able to find online beyond 2009 or 2010 is this forum. I can make things happen if anything is available or possible. Just need the right trail. Please help a former paper D&D player get back into the digital age with the only game worth a poo. I am geeking and no one plays D&D here anymore. I am tired of the same DM all the time(lol).

• Like! 1

Hi and welcome Chris...

If it was for the pc version, I would have no problems helping you out. Never played it on the XBOX though.

I did turn on the Google machine and found this...not sure if this is what you mean or will help you out.

http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=60163

http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=60922

Hopefully some of our console members see this and can help out...in fact I would post in here too if you have not yet. Might get more responses to this.

• Like! 1

I haven't played the 360 version in years. The only purchasable content I remember is the little carrier imp. In fact, Sacred 2 is the whole reason why I switched to pc gaming. The mods, man.......the glorious mods. Anyway, all purchased and downloaded content is saved to your Microsoft account. Link your new 360 to your old Microsoft account, all patches and downloads purchased from the marketplace should be in your download history. My brother said that's NOT how it operates, downloads are saved to your console and not your account, but I think he's pulling my chain. I got the red rings of death, Microsoft couldn't fix it, so they sent me a new one. I went to download history and got all my patches and purchased games back. I no longer have a 360 so I can't double check, but I'm sure that's how it worked. It's been a long time, but why would they change the protocol?

• Like! 1

Yeh. that's how the Microsoft Store (found in windows 8 and later) operates.. Your purchases and other downloads are linked to your account info - so should you switch computers or have to reformat your hard drive or whatnot - your history should have all of your stuff there - waiting for another download.

Come think of it, the Android store works the same as well. I would imagine the iOS store from Apple does too. It's the only thing that makes any sense. Phones and tablets can be lost, it doesn't really take up that much space storing a customer's information on the system.

• Like! 1

Hey everyone! First forum ever and for good cause. So not completely sure how all this goes down. So here is the problem and I am prolly out of luck but,.....

Sacred 2 is my favorite game and I have played it for years but on the 360 console. I lost my old 360 in a fire and got another just for this and one other game. Problem is I don't have any of the patches or all the downloads I paid for and I am dying to get all that back. My roommate and I still play on same console together religiously but all I have been able to find online beyond 2009 or 2010 is this forum. I can make things happen if anything is available or possible. Just need the right trail. Please help a former paper D&D player get back into the digital age with the only game worth a poo. I am geeking and no one plays D&D here anymore. I am tired of the same DM all the time(lol).

Glad we're your first forum! In fact, the Sacred International Forum, where a lot of members from here are from when we started out about ten years ago, was my own first forum back then, and just reading posts could/would keep me glued.

Loved reading about your love for the game, welcome to DarkMatters, and and enjoy Sacred!

:)

gogo