Neverwinter Nights Giveaway

I have a free Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition code that can be redeemed on GOG.com. I got it for pre-ordering The Witcher 3, but of course I already own this awesome game. This is the full edition of NWN, with all expansions and extra campaigns, and NO DRM. Mods are supported and in fact still thriving.

Anyone who wants the code just post here and I'll send it to you.

An amazing offer Flix!

:poweromg:

gogo

I have a free Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition code that can be redeemed on GOG.com. I got it for pre-ordering The Witcher 3, but of course I already own this awesome game. This is the full edition of NWN, with all expansions and extra campaigns, and NO DRM. Mods are supported and in fact still thriving.

Anyone who wants the code just post here and I'll send it to you.

An amazing offer Flix!

:poweromg:

gogo

Just as amazing is rm3000 who has given me it as a GOG giftcode as well. :l_santa:

:drool:

I am truly happy this worked out the way it did. I would of course have deferred to podgie_bear as I already own the base game on disk and it wouldn't hurt me that much to get the DLCs. Now, thanks to the kindness of our forum "Brothers" I don't have to be concerned.

The code has been used now, thank you very much Flix! :)

Well, I have to give the edge to Spock here.

You may of course do whatever you like. Your gift, so it's yours to give.

I, on the other hand, have always wanted to see how this "item duplication" thing works. And nobody can stop me, muahaha!

>I own the original on disk but would love to have the Diamond Edition.

Diamonds it is!

Also, disk? DRM isn't good for you. Everyone's better of without it.

Good on you, friend. :D