File Name: Sereish Steel of Thunder

File Submitter: laharl9999

File Submitted: 21 Sep 2015

File Category: Community Patch Legendaries

Name: Sereish Steel of Thunder

Type: 1h Sword

Class: Legendary

Requires: Community Patch 1.50

This sword was found deactivated in the game files, possibly used as a test item during development. It was reactivated with CM Patch 1.50. This sword's name and properties are a recreation of Sereish Steel of Thunder from Sacred: Underworld, as the design is identical.

Socket Types:

Gold : 1

Silver : 2

Bronze : 0

Element: 1

Item Modifiers:

Leech life from opponents +X%

Chance for critical hits +X%

Flaring Nova +X

Attack Speed +X%

Item Levels:

Silver: 20, 40,

Gold: 60, 80,

Platinum: 100, 120,

Niobium: 140, 160, 180, 200, 220(x2)

Wiki Page: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Sereish_Steel_of_Thunder

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

Great upload Laharl

I remember creating builds around these weps first time they fell in the game for me, very exciting to use.

Have you considered adding a download button to the wiki on the page for this wep here connecting to your upload here for other readers?

:)

gogo

This download is actually for my recreation of the weapon for Sacred 2, now included in the Communtiy Patch. ;)

For whatever reason I found the model and textures sitting in the game files. The devs probably used it for testing early in development, and it just got left there. We reactivated it and recreated the original stats.

• Like! 1