How to start single player lan game ?

I want to use Prism's methods of twinking a new toon but I cannot figure out how to start a solo lan game

I keep getting "init failed"

Sometimes get game "server: up and running"; but the game doesnt start

it just stays at that and I have to cancel out

How do I begin a lan game on my own computer?

Thanks

Edited by siddham

I remember using that guide once or twice a long time ago, not sure exactly what I did, but I think I had to actually be connected to some form of local network for it to work and since I was using dial-up at the time I resorted to Hamachi to making a pseudo LAN... I don't know if this will help you though sorry. Have you tried leaving it on server up and running for an extended length of time to see if it will work eventually?

Looks like Prism's method doesnt work on multicore CPUs

I found this in the readme...

"Problems with Dual Core Processors: Dual Core CPUs have been released after Sacred and Sacred Gold development so that Ascaron wasn't able to make provisions for those CPU types in time. It does exist one special incompatibilty of Dual Core processors while playing Sacred Gold in LAN mode: Users of those processors will not be able to open an own gameserver in LAN or OpenNet mode bacause that game is not displayed on other computers so that a connection will fail. That problem cannot be fixed anymore, unfortunately."