Smithing slots | bronze silver gold?

Hi Guys,

so I am still relativly new to Sacred. It was on my "to play" list for a while and I finally got around to it. Its epic! (size, time, detail,..) :)

sadly the manual is a big foggy at some points and while most of my questions got asked and answered by others before there is one thing I couldnt figure out yet.

The three different colors on item slots/sockets. Whats teh meaning?

(the manual states bronze, silver and glod will add additional points ot "the bonus" depending on the color. but to me it seems I get the same result wherever I put the rings and amulets...)

can anyone elaborate? thanks upfront!

olegboleg

• Like! 1

the bronze slots means no bonus on the item.

silver and gold gives you a bonus of 5%/10% (or was it 10%/20% ?). but be aware of a little bit of math: if you have a ring with 2-4 damage and put it in a gold slot, it will be 2.2-4.4 damage but still show 2-4. the game itself will calculate with the correct figures...

Dorimil is correct, although the actual bonus provided is 7% for silver slots, 15% for gold slots (see Forging for more info if you're interested).

Note that the effect is more noticeable on higher numbers / at higher levels and also applies to the blacksmith arts (Enhance, Anneal and Whet).

Hi Guys,

so I am still relativly new to Sacred. It was on my "to play" list for a while and I finally got around to it. Its epic! (size, time, detail,..) :)

sadly the manual is a big foggy at some points and while most of my questions got asked and answered by others before there is one thing I couldnt figure out yet.

The three different colors on item slots/sockets. Whats teh meaning?

(the manual states bronze, silver and glod will add additional points ot "the bonus" depending on the color. but to me it seems I get the same result wherever I put the rings and amulets...)

can anyone elaborate? thanks upfront!

olegboleg

Hi olegboleg and welcome to DarkMatters!

Did you see the slots page on the Wiki for more info? I think there's a guide and some explanations there:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Forging

Hope that helps!

:)

gogo