Happy Christmas DarkMatters 2015 XOX Yee all!

High pressure over the Mediterran sea, deep pressure over the North Atlantic - channeling the Sahara heat to us. Nights were at 7 Celcius and days at 15 Celcius in mid germany ... No white christmas here and even the higher mountain ranges in germany have no snow - planed a short trip after X-Mas for the kids.

We did the birthday for our twins (and me the same day) as a big family meeting with BBQ from the old field kitchen. Every relative could chop a x-mas tree at our forest. We do this every year so their is less stress who is visiting which part of the family at x-mas.

So Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all ....

• Like! 1

High pressure over the Mediterran sea, deep pressure over the North Atlantic - channeling the Sahara heat to us. Nights were at 7 Celcius and days at 15 Celcius in mid germany ... No white christmas here and even the higher mountain ranges in germany have no snow - planed a short trip after X-Mas for the kids.

We did the birthday for our twins (and me the same day) as a big family meeting with BBQ from the old field kitchen. Every relative could chop a x-mas tree at our forest. We do this every year so their is less stress who is visiting which part of the family at x-mas.

I was gonna say that we're having a heat wave her as well, Chattius... almost 12 degrees here, and they're calling for 15 degrees tomorrow... dont quite think I've had a Christmas this warm before, but do hope your bbq is awesome.

Happy Christmas!

:)

gogo

"I'm dreaming, of a muddy Christmas..."

It's almost 30 degrees above normal here, and the weatherman is calling for 3-8 inches of rain this weekend.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

:l_santa: Merry Christmas :l_santa: and :drinks: Happy New Year :drinks::yay:

I hope you're one of the few that got a white Christmas this year?

Best wishes Galan!

gogo

Unfortunately NO :( I don't have white Christmas :(

Edited by King Angel

Did I read that right?

I hope I did, and in that case, Happy birthday Chattius!

I hope you have plenty more to come and that life will spoil you with all the good things. (plenty of grand children that you can see growing up...?

and Happy birthday to the twins.

I hope to see plenty more of your posts on here and I soooooo would love to meet your family, you sound like a community that lives well together. look out for each other, and actually care... very hard to find those people around these days

aaaaaw shucks. guess I will say it. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! hope it is a season filled with great joy and love!

Delta!

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Hope you're all up and well?

have 3 days off, but caught a terrible cold.. even though it's about 16°C above normal, here too :)

first x-max that I haven't spent at home with my family, stayed in town with my fiancee.. we both had to work yesterday..

had a romantic candle light dinner and plenty of food, still missed the rest of my beloved ones a little bit^^

happy new year too, In case I forget, next week..

greetings Bob

• Like! 1

Merry Christmas all! Hope Santa treats everyone well :)

Currently ~25°C at 8.30am on the way to a top of 35°C...not a drop of snow in sight!

Looks like Tropical Christmas's are the way of the world these days

Thanks for coming home here to the forum for christmas DB...

Merry Christmas!

gogo

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Hope you're all up and well?

have 3 days off, but caught a terrible cold.. even though it's about 16°C above normal, here too :)

first x-max that I haven't spent at home with my family, stayed in town with my fiancee.. we both had to work yesterday..

had a romantic candle light dinner and plenty of food, still missed the rest of my beloved ones a little bit^^

happy new year too, In case I forget, next week..

greetings Bob

I get not being with the family for Christmas, it's kind of an ache in the heart. You'll probably really make it up next year, or in fact throughout the year to make up for this ^^

Merry Christmas Bob!

gogo

Lujate, is that for real... is that rain?!

:o

gogo

Yep, and the rain's not done yet. The evening news tonight predicted another 4 inches.

I just woke up this morning with a storm warning on my phone... massive incoming from Texas!!

Is power holding out there for you Lujate?

gogo

Oh well, I'm late again, but nevertheless: Happy holidays and a cozy, exciting new year, everyone!

And considering the RAIN in some parts of the world I won't complain about having no weather at all. No wind, no downfall of any kind, no nothing. It's about 10 °C, a little up and down, but that's it. Not that bad for me, but rather ugly for mother nature.