Happy Christmas DarkMatters 2015 XOX Yee all!

Power's still on for me. I did hear on the news that a tow truck driver was electrocuted by a downed power line, so I know there are issues in other parts of the metro area.

Happy you're still holding on there Lujate...Loaded up with extra supplies here to brave out for the storm!

:)

gogo

Oh well, I'm late again, but nevertheless: Happy holidays and a cozy, exciting new year, everyone!

And considering the RAIN in some parts of the world I won't complain about having no weather at all. No wind, no downfall of any kind, no nothing. It's about 10 °C, a little up and down, but that's it. Not that bad for me, but rather ugly for mother nature.

Flo, you made it over!! Great having you hear for the Christmas party...there are still rum dipped chocolate balls, and delicious slices of turkey to to...

Merry Christmas!

gogo

Final total of 9.9 inches of rain. Now we have light snow flurries.

We must be mirroring you on the flurries, we're getting a massive snow/blizzard storm here in montreal and a large part of the surrounding province...supposed to have family come and visit today, hope they have their super uber chain tires on for winter

:oooo:

gogo

The weather at my moms place at Hesse Wetzlar on X-Mas. Sun and Rain changing every 30 minutes.

post-4779-0-94933100-1451466667_thumb.jpg

As was the weather so was the mood - fun and shock so close together. I did the last Post sitting at the fire department the morning of the 24th of decembre. Minutes later my 16 year old daughter phoned that I shall pick her up at nearby Herborn. There would be no train or bus because of a murder at the railway station. I was just putting my phone away when the readiness phone rang and the district chief gave the same information together with a stay in readiness command.

http://myinforms.com/en/a/21099434-policeman-in-german-town-of-herborn-stabbed-to-death-in-train-station/

When our small village came together at the church in the evening we decided to change the order of the x-mas songs the children had trained and started and not ended with Silent Night. The normal start would have been a happy: Merry Christmas everywhere / A joyful sound rings through the air... :(

• Like! 1

Well Happy Holidays to everyone...

That storm mostly missed us.....got a little snow/sleet this morning but quickly changed over to rain...I doubt we even got an inch of snow, and probably just an inch of rain too

Lucky Knuckles...I've read about a few of your snow storms, and your part of the East gets massive snow and storms as well... Happy you made it here to the christmas bbq,

Happy Christmas Rob!

gogo

The weather at my moms place at Hesse Wetzlar on X-Mas. Sun and Rain changing every 30 minutes.

attachicon.gifRegenÜberWetzlar640.jpg

As was the weather so was the mood - fun and shock so close together. I did the last Post sitting at the fire department the morning of the 24th of decembre. Minutes later my 16 year old daughter phoned that I shall pick her up at nearby Herborn. There would be no train or bus because of a murder at the railway station. I was just putting my phone away when the readiness phone rang and the district chief gave the same information together with a stay in readiness command.

http://myinforms.com/en/a/21099434-policeman-in-german-town-of-herborn-stabbed-to-death-in-train-station/

When our small village came together at the church in the evening we decided to change the order of the x-mas songs the children had trained and started and not ended with Silent Night. The normal start would have been a happy: Merry Christmas everywhere / A joyful sound rings through the air... :(

That's distressing how you had to manage both that shock into the happiness Chattius, but happy you had the village together with your family... all aside.. Christmas is really about our loved ones

gogo