Eye candy - modding Sacred 2 ladies

For some time now I've done a few conversions of lady models from other games, demo's and examples.

Lately I added Maya from Borderlands 2 and Valkyrie Hana from Black Desert, and I thought I just like to share these screenshots.

Some of them have been added to the D2 mod, but others didn't quite make it.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=C74367DE5EF781A2!150&cid=C74367DE5EF781A2

I have no intention of publishing them as mods, but if you really want to try such a mod, then send me a PM.

She looks amazing! I just can't believe what you're able to pull out of these old tired pixels of this game years in, especially liking the texture on the dress here

Thank you for the share Pesmontis

• 1 month later...

You're just not a star till you're decked out in sacred 2 clothes and have a become a true "model" ^^

Love the details, those boots and skirt are terrific

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...

Thanks, I'm still working on a number of models.
If anyone has a suggestion to see a specific heroin from another game in Sacred 2, then I'll try to get a model for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The files are actually replacement files for the default meshes and the default textures of HE, seraphim, and (one) Dryad. So you can only see these models in-game one at a time. If you send me a PM, I can send you the files for a specific model you like. But you need to know beforehand how to replace the default meshes and the default textures.

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pesmontis, you do some amazing work, indeed! Would that I had your mad skills modding and working with GR2 files. I am fairly proficient in Photoshop, but it's a totally different animal working with mere two-dimensional image files. I'd like to see, if you have the will for it, a set of armor that makes her look like Harley Quinn. It would look awesome to see Harley bashing Kobolds with a bat, "GOOD NIGHT" emblazoned on its side, perhaps carrying the Sand Eagle in the other. I believe that Harley Quinn would also look outstanding as a player character for the Diablo 2 mod. Keep up the great work!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

I checked out that link. There certainly are some Deviants with some mad skills out there! I'd like to see that femme fatale abiding in Ancaria, whether as Harley Quinn or not. :agreed: However, the model is not yet available for download. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon Pesmontis!

Truly amazing work you've done here! I'm kinda in awe that Sacred 2 can be modded like this...

Love seeing SMITE work here. I was hoping that maybe you could put just the base/default Neith model in, as you have for Nu Wa (er... Old Wa now, I suppose). Normally I don't do mod requests, but between seeing you possibly take suggestions, as well as being active on here not too long ago, I thought maybe I could reach out and have one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite games. Preferably over Seraphim (their over the top self-righteousness has kept me entertained through the years), but if there are limitations, I'll take whatever you can do!

Well, thanks for the consideration, as well as the amazing work you've done already. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

~Neith

• Like! 1

My initial post

~Neith

An awesome first post, Neith, Pesmontis has designed some of the most beautiful work for the women in this game, enter the MATRIX!

And A hearty welcome to DarkMatters, Neith!

:)

gogo

I thank you for the warm welcome! I've liked what I've seen of this community so far... seems pretty tightly-knit! Sorry if this is further from the OP, just didn't want to seem rude! Hope to get to know you guys more! :lol:

• Like! 1