Hey Daemon

Good to see you again!

I turned 28 Thursday the 14 Jan.

I can't stay away from DarkMatters for a long time, even though I have never met anyone from the forum, they feel like family... I get withdrawal symptoms.

Hope to see you around more often now?

Delta!

I plan on it! Was also planning on seeing if there is anyone interested in playing GW2. I've been off and on playing recently, mainly cause of the changes to the game since the release of heart of thorns. I have a guild with my Mom and Dad, but if I can get more people to play, me and my younger brother might have more fun.

~Daemon

• Like! 1

Hey there Darkmatters!

it's been forever and a day since I have logged onto here!

I turn 21 next thursday... my how the time flys!

I updated my avi and my signature :)

~ Daemon

Nick!! Great seeing you back... and a big happy birthday to you Sir! Age of Majority and access too, hmmm, oh what's it going to be... beer, wine, or wait... a jack daniel!

:)

gogo

Nick! Great seeing you back... and a big happy birthday to you Sir! Age of Majority and access too, hmmm, oh what's it going to be... beer, wine, or wait... a jack daniel!

gogo

Glad to be back! I don't think I will be getting anything... I have to be on a stage that evening xD

Welcome back, love the new sig!

Thanks! Do you know the anime? I need to watch season 2, but finding time is my problem xD

Welcome back! I know there were a few people here playing GW2, so you might be in luck :)

I would love to get a guild presence there. I know that mom (genenut) doesn't play much anymore, but I log in every once and a while :)

~daemon

Good news: RWBY is part way thru season 3. Woo-hoo!

Bad news: GW2 kind of fizzled with the darkmatters folks. I still hit WvW on reset night, but I see another hiatus in the near future. I think Wygram and Flooxim still play, but I'm not sure of anyone else.

I plan on it! Was also planning on seeing if there is anyone interested in playing GW2. I've been off and on playing recently, mainly cause of the changes to the game since the release of heart of thorns. I have a guild with my Mom and Dad, but if I can get more people to play, me and my younger brother might have more fun.

~Daemon

I also did want to say Nick, your sig here is awesome! Choice of font and color syncs in perfect with the theme

You still got the knack of it

+++

gogo

I also did want to say Nick, your sig here is awesome! Choice of font and color syncs in perfect with the theme

You still got the knack of it

+++

gogo

Well, hey, don't give me that much credit :P I used the font that is used for the title of the show that I made it around. RWBY. Check it out on netflix or Crunchyroll if you like anime/anime-like tv :D

Bad news: GW2 kind of fizzled with the darkmatters folks. I still hit WvW on reset night, but I see another hiatus in the near future. I think Wygram and Flooxim still play, but I'm not sure of anyone else.

I've been getting on every once and a while to see if I can muster up the gumption to play more than 15 minutes... DA isn't on there much either. Beyond Fogel and I, the last time another DA player was on was 2 and a half months ago. Oh well...

:P I have been playing Elite: Dangerous a lot though. :D

• Like! 1

I've been getting on every once and a while to see if I can muster up the gumption to play more than 15 minutes... DA isn't on there much either. Beyond Fogel and I, the last time another DA player was on was 2 and a half months ago. Oh well...

:P I have been playing Elite: Dangerous a lot though. :D

Nick, is there anything else you're playing these days ?

Schot started dabbling with Evolve ( my cousin got it too) ... lots of blood, lots of shooting... in that game.. kind of cool premise too

gogo

No suggestions here. 2015 was a slow gaming year for me. I found myself playing older games for an hour here, an hour there, but always getting bored. I find myself playing MMO's because I can't find any good A-RPG's.

• Like! 1

No suggestions here. 2015 was a slow gaming year for me. I found myself playing older games for an hour here, an hour there, but always getting bored. I find myself playing MMO's because I can't find any good A-RPG's.

I'm sorta like the same way Lujate... though I was super happy with the yield I got outta Diablo 3

Have you considered getting a console?

gogo

I'm sorta like the same way Lujate... though I was super happy with the yield I got outta Diablo 3

gogo

I have a ps3 and tried probably a half dozen games in 2015. Nothing really great. You ask about A-RPG and people say, "there's D3. And um... Well... There's D3.". I tried D3 on console and it was much better than PC, but it felt kind of shallow. No open world and the character progression seems very limited.

• Like! 1

gogo

I have a ps3 and tried probably a half dozen games in 2015. Nothing really great. You ask about A-RPG and people say, "there's D3. And um... Well... There's D3.". I tried D3 on console and it was much better than PC, but it felt kind of shallow. No open world and the character progression seems very limited.

That silly auction house is gone, game's all about item drops now, as should be, and the items that drop in game so over the top and fun.

If you have game, a new update for it just went out a few days ago, very lovecraftian and free ^^

gogo