Is Unbended still happening?

So all the donors who got grave markers in game have nothing to show for their support. That's unfortunate.

A few of us had put in money, and we got a super cool crypt! With the game announced that it would not be completed, we did all get our money back, though I was looking forward to seeing those crystal skulls with our donor names live and in action!

:drool:

gogo

They refunded everyone? Wow. Never would have expected that.

• Like! 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Kind of a little heart broken this morning. Had my dreams pegged on the great energy, ideas and quirky but affable humor id grown up on in my early internet days with Ascaron, my first computer, and my first forum, online community and lots and lots of friends who I'd been privileged to meet and then journey on through the years while meeting so many more here at DarkMatters here with you all we be doing well!

All this to say, while DarkMatters with its myriad projects now ranging from what could be the world's largest ... mod...ever! (yay Flix and team !) to the fantastical journeys with Hooyah, Theuns' cooking, Chattius, grandmaster view of the innter tickings of the universe and posts and post and questions and questions ... while all this continues to be healthy and happy, the game Unbended truly looks to be something that will live only in our hearts and dreams for ... now (yes, ever me optimistic :P)...

As such, with Schot doing so much work lately on the databases carving out new space for Flix to build his world into the Wiki and with the potential of future projects in mind, we've finally shrunk up the Unbended section to one segment of our forum's front page only, and Schot has removed it's linkage from the wiki link list on left page so that our more important and active projects like Flix's The Fallen mod for Sacred will get the rightful spotlight and recognition it deserves. :)

Ah, dearest Unbended...

ye has sailed far far away upon the mist, mayhaps a day will yet come when thee shalst one day alight upon our shores.

mayhaps

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1

Thanks for the side bar on the Wiki. Much appreciated. I know it's not the same as a new game by our favorite developers but it's something to pass the time. :)

Well said gogo. My feelings exactly. I've been in denial for a while about the disappearance but... I need to move on! lol. I think it went in the wrong direction anyway. When it went from UnSacred to UnBended I felt a bit of a twinge of doubt. Didn't really make sense to me. Hopefully they'll come up with a new project with a new name!

In the meantime, we're happy to showcase other kinds of development. Cheers Flix! It's much deserved. Now if I could just get the sidebar on sacredwiki to spell download with a captial D. Argh! lol. Some wierd glitch going on there. :twitch:

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been around fer a while but this really is some sad news.

I miss our old sacred days :viking:

I miss'em too :hugs:

Sacred's update is the one of the world's largest modes, Diablo 2 Fallen, created by Flix and Friends, which has it's own Wiki section and here on the forum... a vast, wild game, new monsters, quests, CA's, and goodies!

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1