Item Downloads: Requests and Updates

Taking requests!

I'm starting a project of uploading as much of the unique, set, and legendary items as I can to fill out the database of item downloads we have here at DarkMatters. This includes a lot of the cool new stuff added with the CM Items Mod/Community Patch.

So far I've filled one request of uploading all the new CM Patch High Elf sets. You can find them all HERE. Five new High Elf sets join Armaments of the Nine Hells (which also got an update) and the Mutation set.

I also filled in the rest of the CM Patch Legendary Jewelry and also added a few of the new All-Class Sets - but there are many more of these to come!

Finally you can also take a gander at a compilation of the all new unique armor added by the CM Patch, mostly helmets, but also a pair of boots and a breastplate.

There's lots more updates to come. I'll try to fill it in section-by-section, but if you have any requests, go ahead and post them here!

This is an awesome offer and gift to the community... Goodies for the gang^^

Those download buttons in the Wiki I saw you have been adding really give the downloads and wiki a synergy that I think no other game in the world has!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

More updates!

In Fallen Angel Items you can see the 3 remaining Unlock Items have been added, as well as all the rewards from completing the Blind Guardian quest -- let your characters rock out! Plus, you'll find a Legendary set of wings for the Seraphim and the reward for her class quest, Huntress of Light.

In Ice and Blood Items: the Legendaries have been a cornerstone of the DarkMatters downloads section for a long time, and now the remaining 3 Legendaries have been added. This means all Legendaries (except for CM Patch) are now up for download.

In Community Patch Items: I fulfilled a long-standing request from fans to upload the popular Scourge of Lordaeron and Doom Guard armor sets for the Shadow Warrior, inspired by Warcraft and Diablo, respectively. Two of the new Seraphim sets, Genesis Siderea and Impression of Sophia, are also added. I'll see about renewing the downloads for the older CM Patch Seraphim sets soon as well.

Up next on my list are more CM Patch legendaries and sets!

• Like! 1

Updates continue! Lots of CM patch armor sets this round.

Dragon Mage's CM Patch sets are now complete - 4 new entries including his long-awaited Mutation set and belated Merry Christmas outfit.

Inquisitor's CM Patch sets are now complete - 2 new nefarious sets that are not to be passed by! And in case you can't get enough of winter gloom, check out the new upload for his Dark Christmas Set.

Seraphim's Cm patch sets got updates for the older fan favorites, Virtues of the Seraphim and Sopor Aethernis. Now you can get these sets at various levels.

Dryad's CM Patch items, last but not least, got an addition with her new set, The Wild Cat.

That takes care of all the armor sets. Next up will probably be all the new CM weapon sets and Legendaries.

• Like! 1

I'm having a great time seeing all these item names going up and appearing like presents daily here now. What's really fun is figgering out the origins of these item names...I'm thinking this is great documentable nostalgia going up here too...maybe I'll I'll add a line to the wiki for them as to their origins.

who doesn't love a great origin story!

:superman:

gogo

Yep, between the Community Patch All-Class sets and Slagelamber's Relics, 10 new mini-sets just went up in the past day. Many of these are originally from the CM Items mod, where me, Silver Fox, and Pesmontis had a lot of fun coming up with ideas for sets.

We've yet to build the wiki pages for them yet, but there are also links to the development threads where you can look at the inspiration and "lore" we invented.

Dual Wielders rejoice! Whether you want to dual wield swords, daggers, clubs, axes, fist weapons, or even magic staves, we've got you covered with cool new sets. There are also 3 new weapon & shield sets and a blowpipe set for the Dryad.

Hooyaah also snuck in Thain's Axe, a Fallen Angel unique. Hopefully we'll see more!

Lots of new updates. You can see that I uploaded 13 CM Patch Legendaries and also updated a couple of the older downloads, Essence of DarkMatters and Sereish Steel of Thunder, completing that section. See the mightiest of the mighty weapons that the CM Patch team cooked up for your characters to lay waste to your foes with.

That means all Legendaries, Sets, and Unique Armors are in the database now. :)

That just leaves unique weapons to fill out. Hooyah's already got started with the CM pistol Sand Eagle as well as some Fallen Angel Uniques (Raging Ire, Serpent's Tongue, Ice Flash, and Thain's Axe). Myself, I'll probably start with tackling CM Patch uniques soon.

• 2 weeks later...

This is brilliant Flix... it's an enormous amount of work you've put out to the fans in the last while, getting these items up for CMPatch is going to make lots of players happy, and big thank you to Hooyah for helping with the item downloads as well!!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 6 months later...

Today marks a huge occasion for the DarkMatters Downloads Section: The items database is finally complete! Yes, now all unique, legendary, and set items (and more!), including those from the expansion and the Community Patch, are now available for download.

Thanks to all the previous uploaders who contributed and especially to Hooyaah for his inhuman effort in uploading the remaining 60+ Fallen Angel uniques in the last few days. Amazing!

A5XKgto.gif

• Like! 1

Today marks a huge occasion for the DarkMatters Downloads Section: The items database is finally complete! Yes, now all unique, legendary, and set items (and more!), including those from the expansion and the Community Patch, are now available for download.

Thanks to all the previous uploaders who contributed and especially to Hooyaah for his inhuman effort in uploading the remaining 60+ Fallen Angel uniques in the last few days. Amazing!

A5XKgto.gif

I've been loving the massive high way of uploads going up with all the items... and to hear that all the items have been done is kind of sad because there's nothing left, but exhilarating at the same time...yah .. It Is Done! Awesome work Hooyah... do you even sleep! lol I was watching some of your work blooming up early in the morning!

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1

Well there's always more neat stuff to add to the Downloads sections besides items. Characters and builds, mods, resources. I'm just happy we've been able to complete the core, a complete items database, a pretty rare thing!

• Thanks! 1
  • 4 years later...