Silver : 0

Bronze : 0

Material: 1

Item Modifiers:

Chance for deadly wounds +X%

Opponent's chance to reflect melee damage -X%

Chance to reflect: Close Combat +X%

All combat arts +X

Chance to inflict serious open wounds +X% (sword mastery)

Item Levels:

Silver: 15, 30, 45, 55,

Gold: 70, 85, 100,

Platinum: 115, 130, 145,

Niobium: 160, 175, 190, 205,

For more information visit:

Wiki Page

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

Great. Do you plan to make an 'easy-install package' for the new items or to ingrate them in the Items mod or something? And what about the translations please? :) Thank you very much Flix.

The items are from either Fallen Angel, Ice and Blood, or Community Patch, so installing them is how the items are installed in the game.

These downloads are just stash files with items in them, so I don't think installation gets any easier than this. Being items from the official game or CM Patch, they should already have names translated in every language.

• Like! 1

Hey,

first of all: thank you vermy much for all those items you've uploaded, great job!

This may be a stupid question, but Doombringer is listed as level 220 on sacred wiki but the highest version I receive is 205. How can that be?

And for my information: is there any way on editing the min and max level for all the items dropped?

You're welcome. The only way I think of to get a level 220 item is to run around killing level 220 enemies until they drop the item. Not to mention you'd need a pretty good Survival Bonus to boost enemy levels that high.

Using the "quest reward" method to spawn an item like I do, the item "jumps" to your character's level (or as close as possible), and since the max character level is 200, the highest an item can get when spawned this way is usually around 210-215.

The jumps are defined in each individual item's blueprint. For Soorn's it spawns every 15 levels.

• Like! 1