My Steam Sacred 2 Gold not working - Please help

Hi and welcome lucas...any chance you could respond in English?...We are an English forum and not sure how many of us speak Portuguese.

I Google translated what you asked:

when I start sacred 2 gold it opens a black screen with the logo in the middle and on the left is the orange letters, more down there is in connecting to server site and not out over that part. someone there help me ?

Been awhile since I've played but if you are trying to connect to the online servers, they have been off-line for a few years now :(

So I'm not sure if you have been playing and just now are having an issue or are playing for first time and trying to get it to work. Any more detail on what is happening would be great.

Even though this should go into the Troubleshooting forum, I'll leave it here for now...just so you're not looking for it or think it's been deleted.

• Like! 1

quando eu inicio o sacred 2 gold ele abre a tela preta com a logo no meio e no canto esquerdo fica as letras laranja, mais ai embaixo fica em conecting to server local e nao sai mais dessa parte. alguem ai me ajuda?

Welcome to DarkMatters Lucas!@

As Knuckles notes, this is mostly a English forum, but he's translated what you wrote, and also has indicated that the online servers have been off for a few years now... perhaps someone here who has greater fluencey with your language can help out, or is there other questions we can answer with good ole google translator ?

:)

gogo

Ah ok....If you bought off Steam you might try this first.

Go to your Steam Library, click on Games, then right click on Sacred 2 Gold (should be on left side of screen)

Then click Local Files. Click on Verify Integrity of Game Cache. Hopefully one of the files was corrupted. If that doesn't work, maybe try re-installing game.

If that doesn't solve it, I really need a screenshot of when the game stops loading. Very hard to help out without knowing exactly what is happening to you.

• Like! 1

Ah ok....If you bought off Steam you might try this first.

Go to your Steam Library, click on Games, then right click on Sacred 2 Gold (should be on left side of screen)

Then click Local Files. Click on Verify Integrity of Game Cache. Hopefully one of the files was corrupted. If that doesn't work, maybe try re-installing game.

If that doesn't solve it, I really need a screenshot of when the game stops loading. Very hard to help out without knowing exactly what is happening to you.

Awesome help Knuckles!

gogo

Only thing I can think of is your firewall might be blocking it...even though you're only trying to play locally, it can still mess it up...

I would open your Firewall settings and look at Inbound Rules (Not sure what version Windows you have..Using Win 10 here so locations may be a bit different)

You should have these 2 files enabled:

Sacred 2 - Game Server.........C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\sacred 2 gold\system\s2gs.exe

Sacred 2 Gold.......................C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\sacred 2 gold\system\sacred2.exe

Or you could simply disable your Firewall temporarily to see if that is causing issue....could also try disabling any malware/anti-virus software you have or adding exceptions to that also.

• Like! 1

Já pendurado avast e firewall ainda não funcionar, as janelas 8 é interprise. já reinstalado jogos de vapor, mas não fora da tela inicial.I would try to solve the viwer tean ? if someone wants I am available

Edited by LucasBaptista

hello I would like to warn that the game took , I formatted the pc and could make him take it , thank you for helping me .

This is great news

enjoy the game playing, and great support Knuckles!

gogo