Vampiress Swords

Lots of characters have their own special weapons. Battle Mages have staves, Wood Elves have bows, Dwarves have firearms. There really are a lot of class-specific weapons in Sacred, that's just the way they made the items.

• Like! 1

I understand that. I just don't get the point of, say, class specific swords when there are other swords open to all classes. They should at least have a bonus or benefit attached to them thst isn't available to other classes.

Yeah, some have class specific bonuses, but others don't. It was the same with jewelry and shields too. I agree it's not a strong idea, so that's probably why they mostly removed class restrictions for these items in Sacred 2.

I remember the race bonus modifers from that game... they actually had distinctive ones, very amusing... race mods were VERY powerful though, lots of damage if you could find the ammies... and of course set mods were fun... who doesnt love a pot of gold to pop out of someone's head everytime you Bonk! them

:lol:

gogo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

vampiress swords usually give you lifesteal if they are of good quality and craft. there are ofcourse tons of "white" or common swords that are replicas of the original gold + vampite swords and they mostly look like the originals even if you don't see the point.

• Like! 1

vampiress swords usually give you lifesteal if they are of good quality and craft. there are ofcourse tons of "white" or common swords that are replicas of the original gold + vampite swords and they mostly look like the originals even if you don't see the point.

Great having you here on the boards, Vlad, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo