Bronze : 0

Element: 1

Available Levels: 6 - 204 (increment 9)

Base damage modified by Strength attribute

Affected by Hafted Weapons Skill

Variable Modifiers:

- Chance to disregard armor +X%

- Opponent's armor: Physical -X%*

*(Requires the Hafted Weapons skill to unlock this modifier)

- Attack Speed +X%

URL: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Skullsplitter

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

• 1 year later...

For me, this did not contain Skullsplitter. It contained Zepetl's Short Sword, the same one as here. I am sure I saved the file correctly, since my chest had previously contained a full Lucreti's Stars set. I am also sure that I didn't accidentally overwrite the Skullsplitter file with the Short Sword file, since I had never downloaded the Short Sword file until after the Skullsplitter file didn't work (in order to check if you had accidentally reversed them - you didn't, Zepetl's works fine.)

I was able to successfully create a Skullsplitter though, using an item editor. Skullsplitter is named "unique_axe_2h_spalter", item ID 2475, item type 2466.

• Thanks! 1

Thanks for the report!  When we were throwing together these stashes, some files probably got mixed up.  I'll see if Hooyaah has the actual Skullsplitter stash still.

• Like! 1
10 hours ago, Drathe said:

For me, this did not contain Skullsplitter. It contained Zepetl's Short Sword, the same one as here. I am sure I saved the file correctly, since my chest had previously contained a full Lucreti's Stars set. I am also sure that I didn't accidentally overwrite the Skullsplitter file with the Short Sword file, since I had never downloaded the Short Sword file until after the Skullsplitter file didn't work (in order to check if you had accidentally reversed them - you didn't, Zepetl's works fine.)

I was able to successfully create a Skullsplitter though, using an item editor. Skullsplitter is named "unique_axe_2h_spalter", item ID 2475, item type 2466.

And a hearty welcome to DarkMatters, Drathe!

:)

gogo