Regeneration Mod of the Protector

Henlikuoth

Does anyone know if the Bronze Mod "Regeneration" of the Protector, which gives a 700% increase in hitpoint regeneration according to sacredwiki, is also active while in combat? Or is it just active while out of combat?

I hope someone knows, since it is not stated clearly on the sacredwiki page.

They are supposed to have a self-healing spell that would render the question moot, as the regeneration mod would be pointless when they can heal themselves. However, despite giving them spells, Ascaron gave them fighter AI, which means they don't ever use their combat arts.

They only use the spells they were given if you use Llama's Mod or Enhanced Spells.

But if they are supposed to have those spells, and if it was intended to be like that by the original developers, then this would be within the range of tasks of the CM-Patch, or not? I mean, it is not illegitimate to activate those dormant spells again with the next CM-Patch, and not instead with a separate Mod. You could even consider that to be a bug fix, which is clearly a task of the CM-Patch.

Edited by Henlikuoth

Yeah, I guess so. I never thought about reporting it. I kind of imagine the Community Patch is finalized. At this point it may be up to mods or other fixpacks to handle some of the leftover issues.