[REL] Diablo 2 Fallen

Flix

Congratulation Flix. A big thank you For this magnificent adventure. You keep working on your project with a great passion. This is really a new game compared to sacred vanilla. A pure treat for us.

Thank's Gogoblender for this wonderful forum and a big hello to the whole community. :)

( Coucou Desm ;) )

DarkMatters' many many years is only cuz of all you guys !!

Truth

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...

Good evening to the whole forum community. Congratulation Flix. Your Mod become fantastic. The new face of the Barbarian is great. With the news hairstyle to come , it will be even more fun. Thank's a lot , Diablo 2 Fallen became a completely different adventure, a game in its own right. We enjoy it all with passion. Thank's again and may the force be with you. :sun:

• Like! 1
  • The topic was featured
  • 1 month later...

Wanted to give this a try. But after I install with the GME, it didn't change the game. I go to character creation, but everything is still sacred 2. Spent two days reading the instructions to make sure I got the install right. So not sure what I am doing wrong :/

No other mods are installed

Game files validated. 

Community Patch installed

The Diablo 2 Mod itself

Music moved into the Mods folder of the D2 Mod. 

But when I run, the game is still Sacred 2. 

Using Windows 10. 

Edited by MisterB1969
1 hour ago, MisterB1969 said:

Wanted to give this a try. But after I install with the GME, it didn't change the game. I go to character creation, but everything is still sacred 2. Spent two days reading the instructions to make sure I got the install right. So not sure what I am doing wrong :/

No other mods are installed

Game files validated. 

Community Patch installed

The Diablo 2 Mod itself

Music moved into the Mods folder of the D2 Mod. 

But when I run, the game is still Sacred 2. 

Using Windows 10. 

Hello.  Where is the GME installed?  Give me the exact folder paths please.

• Like! 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Flix said:

I'm working on it.  :)

Progress of updating for CM 1.60 is: 70% complete.

The next release is going to be special - it will not only be Build 10 but also the 3-year anniversary of the mod.

I dont know how you do it Flix...this, the CMPatch and the job?

You must be getting secret sleep hours... love the industriousness and ambition

:thumbsup:

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

AHHHHH I made a mistake installing the mode with 1.60 meh now I dont have font(text) in quests , main menu , options everywhere ...:( any help? or should I wait for update!

Anyway the way you created it is mindblowing ! GJ!

Edited by comer
  • Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

k I might have mixed something up. I have the german steam version of sacred2 gold.

It works great, but I would like to test this mod and have a little more fun with sacred2.

So I did everything as it was written. The mod & game loads but I still have these issues:

1. language is still in german

2. chars/classes haven´t changed just the graphics

3. gods are the same as in vanilla/original game

So I guessed k let´s try to swith the language from german to english, steam downlading files

starting game works but then I get very strange empty gray boxes with nothing inside

and after I click on any of em I just get some weird pop up box which say "empty locale id" or something like that

Had that issue once so I reversed to german and game works again. But still the same issue as above

Any ideas/suggetions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

things have cleared up game & mod run as intended. 

But now all the old class/char guides are pretty useless with the new combat arts and timers. 

Still have to admit, it is fun and cool but it´s still sacred2:) can´t change that one

Edited by S2Lovingsexmachine

Awesome work!!!

Now I just need to find a way to make the audio theme work... 

I can even see the files on D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\pak\music  that mod enabler moved there from D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\MODS\Diablo 2 Fallen v10\pak\music 

wonder whats wrong...

EDIT:  found the solution,  set the in game settings to stereo,  before was windows settings, it disables the music mods for me.  time to roll:yay:

Edited by kuelho
  • Like! 1