Diablo 2 Fallen Classes: The Druid

Flix

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

As you guys might have noticed, each of the character classes of D2F have now got their own dedicated threads where the info about them can be kept together. For each one you'll see a post for their combat arts, then character designs, then mini-set armor redesigns. I'll try to keep the pics and info up to date as I change things, and hopefully add info about the new class quests if I'm able to get to those. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are the changes to the Druid for the upcoming Beta 7 release:

• Tornado duration, range, critical chance, and hits per second now scale better with CA level. I felt this CA was under-performing at high levels compared to Twister and Hurricane.
  • Druid can now use Alchemy charms while in Werewolf form. Like the Dragon form, Werewolf can now make use of Charms. Charm of Concussion (critical hits +X%) will be especially valuable for the Werewolf.
  • Dragon form gets improved duration boost from '''Concentration''' mod. Spend more time in Dragon form now.
  • Like! 1

Here are the changes to the Druid for the upcoming Beta 7 release:

• Tornado duration, range, critical chance, and hits per second now scale better with CA level. I felt this CA was under-performing at high levels compared to Twister and Hurricane.
  • Druid can now use Alchemy charms while in Werewolf form. Like the Dragon form, Werewolf can now make use of Charms. Charm of Concussion (critical hits +X%) will be especially valuable for the Werewolf.
  • Dragon form gets improved duration boost from '''Concentration''' mod. Spend more time in Dragon form now.

Charm is such a WAY better word then Trophy, far more "magical" and interesting.

I think the word trophies actually was a bit strange for me while I was playing....

:blink:

gogo

Charm is such a WAY better word then Trophy, far more "magical" and interesting.

I think the word trophies actually was a bit strange for me while I was playing....

:blink:

gogo

Yeah, in this mod, Charms are the new Trophies, and "Trophies" now refer to the Amazon items which replace the old Dryad Shrunken Heads, and Shrunken Heads are now a type of Necromancer shield. It's like all these secondary item types played a game of musical chairs.

• 4 months later...

Not sure if this has something to do with my mod install, or something amiss with the Druid (Dragon Mage).

I can't find any Druid-related modifiers on jewelry. Visited several Runemasters and Merchants, but none of them carry Druid's combat art modifiers on amulets and rings. Things like +1 to Dire Wolf/Grizzly/Hurricane, etc. on rings and amulets do not show up.

• Like! 1

Thanks guys. After talking it over with Pesmontis, we both agree to try go forward with the Werebear replacing the Dragon form. It's not certain yet, it could only be added IF we're able to adapt it to the frame and animations of an existing creature in Sacred 2.

If we're successful I'll start a discussion about the Sorceress's Firewall vs. Blaze in her thread.

:poweromg:

gogo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...