Hello all. I'm a rookie from Ancarnia and I just wanna show my respect for every player out there and talk about the game. This is my build for a shopper Dryad.

I'm on my 3rd or 4th Dryad now and since I'm still sorta new to the game, I've decided to make a shopper. Too bad the SW can't be a shopper... =P

Originally I was going to make a shopper High Elf but it seemed like too much point distributing as the progress would go; many people complain about her being fragile; plus I'm more familiar with Dryads.

Here's the build:

Skills
Enhanced Perception
Bargaining - 1st(?) Mastery
Combat Reflexes
Armor Lore - 2nd Mastery
Tactics Lore - 4th Mastery
Dual Wield
Nature Weaver Lore
Nature Weaver Focus
Constitution - 3rd Mastery
Concentration

Combat Arts

Dust Devil - Recondition, Spell Shield, Spread

Forest Flight - Roots, Expert, Escape

Sinister Predator - Eagle Eye, Marked Shot, Hunting Focus

Goldenglade Touch - Flow, Persevere, Diligence

Acute Mind - Proficiency, Insight, Celerity

Ancient Bark - Rugged, Divert, Invigorate

Tangled Vine - Tendrils, Impair, Encroach

It's fairly simple. She'll be duel wielding staffs and just using Acute Mind to buff her damage. Can't use the Hunter damage CAs because they're bugged in relation with Acute Mind. The mastery order is still fluid to change, and not completed because I'm just not sure how it might go.

I have the build for the High Elf available in case anyone's interested, because I'm open minded to making it less of a hassle.
I should mention that I lurk a lot on Sacred 2 topics. Hehe...
Also, do people still play? lol I was playing and had someone join and say hi, but I couldn't do anything cause I don't know how to reply or friend request. They left immediately. >_<
Edited by Greatkibble
  • Like! 1

Question...

Does Blacksmith Mastery work? I don't mind not being able to get all the benefits of the skill but if one could stop the destruction of other socketed items completely, wouldn't it at least be worth taking for one specific character?

• Like! 1

So we literally can't interact at all with the Blacksmith skill on console? Wow. That completely negates any specific bonus the skill offers. That's heresy I say.

Wish me luck with my Dryad shopper. ;)

I remember this being a huge sore point with the console port

it works very well in PC though

come to our Dark side

:devil:

gogo

• Like! 1

come to our Dark side

:devil:

gogo

Gee idk... Maybe I haven't the heart. I come from a pro Light side family so there's that.

Is the pc version better?

As a ps3 convert, I say ABSOLUTELY!