How to turn on Big Head Mode in options.txt

Hi ho. So I found out there's an option to turn on big head mode in options.txt. Here's a video I made showing what it looks like.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee... Big Head Mode... that's what we did the Secret Agent Build video in!

thanks for the share Bezlonir, I also added some words into your title for this thread so it documents better when google references it for people searching for Sacred 2 Mods

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Hi ho. So I found out there's an option to turn on big head mode in options.txt. Here's a video I made showing what it looks like.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee... Big Head Mode... that's what we did the Secret Agent Build video in!

thanks for the share Bezlonir, I also added some words into your title for this thread so it documents better when google references it for people searching for Sacred 2 Mods

gogo

How have I never watched this. My life is now complete.

• Like! 1

Nice video Bezlonir, is that you speaking? Good job on the Narration!

:thumbsup:

gogo

gogo

How have I never watched this. My life is now complete.

Thanks Flix

That's Schot's helping hand with the editing and the numerous numerous runs it took to get the run done right for the video

:blink:

gogo

It is better to leave options.txt untouched and do all the changes in a new created optionsCustom.txt file. The changes in the new file will override the normal settings at loading.

My favourite settings is the one which adds red lines to the sector borders. It helps in getting more percent in map exploring by ziczac-ing along the red lines. Also a new sector may have different enemies so it is nice when you don't know already where you may have new types of monsters appearing.

An old thread how to do optionsCustom.txt:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/10378-optionscustomtxt-tips/