What items in Sacred 2 can have bargaining on them?

Hi Haydn

Is that shopper you u using wearing a shopping suit with a bunch of rings with Plus one (or more)to All skills? This will give you significant buying power, almost everything in the shop at that point will be yellow.

Also, if you want a list of uniques or set items with any specific item modifier that you are looking for you can use SacredWiki to narrow your search by going to item mods page first then looking down the list for the item modifier you are interested in, clicking on it, then you should see a complete item list of every game item with that specific mod. Very useful this is to put builds together with specific item mods:

In this case, try looking for All Skills on the item modifier page, and it will take you to a very short list of items available that have it natively:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:All_Skills

Best way to go about this is to concentrate all your + Skills rings in as many sockets as you can for a bargaining suit and have fun at the vendors.

Good luck!
:)

gogo

SUPER rare... lol I remember those trading teleport routes... lol you're in a good place.. keep it up... get that low level armor with max sockets and stick as many + all skills as you can!

gogo

I have been going in between 3 portals from 8:30am australian time till til 6:30pm trying to find +bargaining but it seems there very rare to find

Have you found any rings with + Skills on it yet while you have been shopping?

gogo

I'd suggest getting a High Elf to level 4 or 5 with just stuff you find, then, at that level 5, after saving all your points and nothing putting them into any choices, then put them in to bargaining.

with a level 5 High Elf with five points into your bargaining, then try going to the shoppers, and start hunting for some +1 general or skills rings

this possible for you?

gogo

ayup

THEN go for the shopping...that level combined with that high a level of bargaining, with all points put in bargaining will give you the leverage you need to bend the system and produce a few rings for you ... the trick is to get cheap armor with lots of sockets...the moment you find even one ring + skills you socket it and continue trading...see how this works?

eventually you have a High Elf with cheap armor, tons of sockets and all loaded with +1 or +2 skills...then see what kind of goodies you can buy ^^

gogo

I just checked the scripts and these are the minimum requirements for +All Skills modifier to appear:

Item level 15 or above

Rare quality or better

Any difficulty level

For +General Skills:

Item level 10 or above

Magic quality or better

Any difficulty level

+Bargaining has no minimum constraints.

I also checked the item types it appears on: Helmets, Belts, Boots, Amulets and Relics only.

Sorry I missed that your character was only level 2.

I just checked the scripts and these are the minimum requirements for +All Skills modifier to appear:

Item level 15 or above

Rare quality or better

Any difficulty level

For +General Skills:

Item level 10 or above

Magic quality or better

Any difficulty level

+Bargaining has no minimum constraints.

I also checked the item types it appears on: Helmets, Belts, Boots, Amulets and Relics only.

Sorry I missed that your character was only level 2.

I have bargaining on everything that armor on my he expect pants and hands

I have bargaining on everything that armor on my he expect pants and hands

OK I see, the bonuses are labeled with names like "Belt Normal" but I guess they added them to various armor pieces.

• Like! 1

"I have been going in between 3 portals from 8:30am australian time till til 6:30pm trying to find +bargaining but it seems there very rare to find"

Commitment!

Your right to just use a level 5 shopper as opposed to level 2. You do know that in thylisium if you go to a merchant then go into the sewer and come back out it resets the merchants stocks right?

It sounds like you teleporting to get to merchants. Sorry if I've misunderstood.

• Like! 1

"I have been going in between 3 portals from 8:30am australian time till til 6:30pm trying to find +bargaining but it seems there very rare to find"

Commitment!

Your right to just use a level 5 shopper as opposed to level 2. You do know that in thylisium if you go to a merchant then go into the sewer and come back out it resets the merchants stocks right?

It sounds like you teleporting to get to merchants. Sorry if I've misunderstood.

that's a good reset as well...tpting constantly can get tiring

gogo