Just stopping by to say "Howdy folks!"

Hey everybody!!

I made a quick pop in to check on Unbended and see what people were up to.

It's been a long 14 months for me in a new job. I've done zero gaming (not counting solitaire type games). My gaming computer has been neglected with nothing to do but record shows from my TV tuner. :(

Any game suggestions? I need to check if Grim Dawn has had any updates (I'm hoping it has). Anyone doing D3 still (I never did get the expansion)? What games are peeps hanging out in?

How has everyone been?

Mike

• Like! 1

Hey Mike :)

Playing Grim Dawn here....officially released back in February...got over 2000 hours into it so I guess you could say I like it. Tons of build possibilities so re-play is big, plus they're still adding more content.

I got the D3 expansion and it was fun but not much reason to play a class more than once since there is no build depth and you can change up skills at any time with no repercussions. If you're a build tinkerer/experimenter you'll like GD

• Like! 1

Hey everybody!

I made a quick pop in to check on Unbended and see what people were up to.

It's been a long 14 months for me in a new job. I've done zero gaming (not counting solitaire type games). My gaming computer has been neglected with nothing to do but record shows from my TV tuner. :(

Any game suggestions? I need to check if Grim Dawn has had any updates (I'm hoping it has). Anyone doing D3 still (I never did get the expansion)? What games are peeps hanging out in?

How has everyone been?

Mike

Masteff, great seeing you back!! 14 months, new job, no gaming? Madness! :oooo: I know we've got a small group on the boards here having a lot of fun with Grim Dawn, I myself was lost in a few hundred (thousand?) hours of playing with Diablo 3.

:)

gogo

Always good to see an old friend come back :)

I still play a bit of D3, the games heaps better than prior to the expansion and they have added new content to the game since the expansion as well.

A lot of people do seem to be into Grim Dawn though...I'm very tempted to give it a try myself someday...

Cool, thanks for the several posts above! So I reinstalled Grim Dawn and have reintroduced myself to it. It's changed in good ways from when I first paid for the alpha access. I'll have to check the forum here and see if the multiplayer is any good?

Guess I may have to dust off D3 as well and see what's going on there! Glad to know they didn't abandon it after the expansion released.

Hopefully I'll check in a little more frequently and get reconnected w/ everyone!

• Like! 1