Lucifer tv show

I may make time to follow this...I saw the trailer, and do like the humor..im currently rewatching House, but tv time will be up for grabs when that's over, and breakfast with the devil sounds cheery

:)

gogo

I found it hilarious to see Lucifer in psychotherapy...but that's maybe because I'm a Psychologist...haha!

The twists throughout the first season were interesting and kept me engaged (and that's hard to do these days). I set aside time for only Lucifer, Empire and Lucha Underground. Looking forward to the second season.

Edited by Mystix123
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not that he hasn't been funny (his attempt at creating a catch phrase for himself was hilarious), but as the storyline progresses, there's been less opportunity for his antics from Season 1. (And less opportunity for therapy sessions.)

I like where they're going with the story though, so I've been watching it...excuse the pun...religiously.

Edited by Mystix123
  • Like! 1

Only a few more hours until we find out exactly how the therapist reacted to Lucifer's reveal.

As a side note: I also think that Trixie is going to soften Maze up throughout the season.