Hi there, new guy here.

The name's Sergey, I'm 22 and live in France.

Big RPG fan, both pen and paper (mostly Dragon Warriors) and videogames (Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, and of course Sacred!)

My other interests are cinema, anime and litterature, though I'm ready to tackle any topic on the appropriate thread.

I just discovered this site and I find it amazing that Sacred has a community as dedicated as Baldur's Gate and the Elder Scrolls' fans.

I hope we can get along.

Have a good day

• Like! 1

Hi there, new guy here.

The name's Sergey, I'm 22 and live in France.

Big RPG fan, both pen and paper (mostly Dragon Warriors) and videogames (Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, and of course Sacred!)

My other interests are cinema, anime and litterature, though I'm ready to tackle any topic on the appropriate thread.

I just discovered this site and I find it amazing that Sacred has a community as dedicated as Baldur's Gate and the Elder Scrolls' fans.

I hope we can get along.

Have a good day

Sergey, great meeting you ! Yah, we're very dedicated community to our first love ... Sacred. As the years are going by, it's amazing how many keep falling into this charm this game's got going for it. The huge number of quests, terrifically corny humor, and the wonderful effort and heart the devs put in.

Very happy you found us, enjoy the boards, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Ah, yet another human fanatic. Wonder where all the Vulcan fanatics are? Oh wait, there should be no Vulcan fanatics, as that implies emotion.

Greetings and welcome Sergey. I'm sure you will find all your Sacred and Sacred 2 needs here ... as well as a few others we need not mention at this time. icon_vulcan.gif

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters

Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have. For some good food topics, head to the dark kitchen. Join us for some games in the related word game...

Delta!

• Like! 1

hmmm, this thread's title has me wondering... what are we here all then... a group of Matters that happens to be ...dark?

A fellowship of Dark ... "matters?"

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1