Hamachi for Sacred 2 Multi Player?

Was wondering who on this forum still dabbles / just started playing Sacred 2.. I really enjoy the game but I find that multiplayer feel a bit lacking so far, was just curious if anyone in the community was still around. Haven't fooled with Hamachi in ages but I'm sure I could figure it out if anyone wanted to mess about. Anyway, cheers.

- John

• Like! 1

Was wondering who on this forum still dabbles / just started playing Sacred 2.. I really enjoy the game but I find that multiplayer feel a bit lacking so far, was just curious if anyone in the community was still around. Haven't fooled with Hamachi in ages but I'm sure I could figure it out if anyone wanted to mess about. Anyway, cheers.

- John

Hi John, and welcome to DarkMatters!

When the game was first released, there was a huge amount of interest in the game's MP.. for a stand alone, it actually came with it's own company supported servers...Hard Core (where you only have one life) was where a lot of gamers from this community sprang from, and from there it has become Single Play and Modding.

I know that there had been some interest in Hamachi for a while for getting players together but I think Tunngle is the way that players do it now? I think a few players here in some topics were actually looking for other players to hook up with them.

:)

gogo

Lol, Tunngle it is. Thanks for the heads up. I pine for the Closed Realms and didn't discover this game until long after they were done. I was hoping for Sacred 3 to be just as epic and was.. shall we say disappointed. *shrugs*

- John