Sacred Gold's Low FPS?

Hello! Im back lol

Reinstallef sacred gold and also have fraps installed. Tried playing on max quality windowed mode and when Im super zoomed in I only get 30 fps , when Im half zoomed about 26 then when Im fully zoomed out, I get 10,- 15 fps

Its kinda weird thought that I can play sacred 2 with no lag at all on med settings.

Is therebsomething that can make the game run on 60fps?

i3 / Intel hd 4000 / 2gb ran

• Like! 1

Hello! Im back lol

Reinstallef sacred gold and also have fraps installed. Tried playing on max quality windowed mode and when Im super zoomed in I only get 30 fps , when Im half zoomed about 26 then when Im fully zoomed out, I get 10,- 15 fps

Its kinda weird thought that I can play sacred 2 with no lag at all on med settings.

Is therebsomething that can make the game run on 60fps?

i3 / Intel hd 4000 / 2gb ran

welcome back SevPOOTS!

:)

gogo

Without looking at all of your machine's specs, I would agree that a new GPU is a good idea. I personally recommend a Nvidia GeForce GTX series or better. You may go to their website and check out what's available and affordable. Always be sure to do a driver update after installing the new graphics card. I second Gogo's greeting: welcome back!

Thanks guys! It might be that sacred is not compatible with windows 8? Tried everything and I can only get 30fps when medium zoomed.

Well, thats the magic of it I think. I also agree with everyone here. The fantasy setting or charm of Sacred Uw is what makes ne want to play it,<3

I remembered the time I bought it and the clerk actually helped me install it. I was like "Is that an angel with twintails?"

I was sold. XD

• Like! 1
  • 6 months later...

Thanks gogo! You too. I have 4days off so I will play sacred 1 and 2 indefinitely. I love how you still keep this forum alive (together with the other active members ) :)

:hugs:

gogo