an alliance request

hey all... Da Faddah here, I've been directed this way by a couple of the DARK members as I would like your alliance to consider an alliance with mine... the HeadHunters..... I especially think this makes good sense to me for a number of good reasons..

1) we are already allied with one of your allies....this will help strengthen the bond I believe

2) we are an active alliance

3) we are one of the higher point alliances

4) we try to treat all players with respect and deal fairly with all

5) we are making our way up the alliance / individual member charts

I would hope that DARK would consider working on a bond for the future with my alliance. I know I havent posted here before but the communications and dealings that I have had with surf's legacy let me know that you are an alliance with whom we can forge a friendship. I am looking forward to the future

Da Faddah

Guest gogoblender

Welcome to darkmatters!

it's a big site, have fun getting to know the community and definitely get down to key largo and avail yourself to some of our great drinx

And...if you ask nicely enough, perhaps the bartender will find it in their heart to offer you some of our classic vintage Wine!

We also here, that if you drink enough of the right stuff....

you can even see a green fairy

Once again, welcome and have patience with Vendetta Team as they peruse your application for allianceship

Cheers!

:)

gogo