fleet

Nude Skins for Female Playable and NPC Sacred 2 characters

Hello. I had asked gogoblender about posting my nude seraphim, dryad, and high elf skins for Sacred 2 here on darkmatters. Below is the text of the PM gogo sent me.

[begin quote:
"Hi Fleet!

I'm sorry about getting back to you so late on this, but it was a tough call for us as we love information but we also have to balance this against a lot of children here on this site who's parents post here as well as well as regarding the "kind" of site we want to wake up to in the morning

After consideration, we think it would be okay for you present the mod here in a topic, with no pix and no direct links to a site where you can get it. We would instead ask that you ask peeps from the community here to pm or email you for the link if they want to get it.

Hopefully this is a fair balance between information being shared, and the "feel" of the Darkmatters site.

Again, thanks for all of your time here.

Cheers!

gogo"
End Quote]

With that guidance, if you want the links to the nude skin, send me your request via a Private Message.
I will PM you the links to the files. I will not send them via e-mail because gogo said I could send the link, and did not specifically give approval to send directly.

Note that the nude skins hide all armor (or all I could find) for the female playable characters.
Respectfully,
fleet

EDIT: Yes, I am still sending the link for the nude skins. I've been told that the nude skins work with Ice and Blood, but I do not have the expansion. (May 2, 2012).
EDIT 2: I've been informed that the nude skins work with the Community Patch. (25 NOV 2012)

Please be advised that the site hosting my nude skins for Sacred 2 requires registration to access the nude skins. Registration is free, and we won't sell your information to anybody. Please note that you MUST use a real (not fake or temporary) e-mail address, as the hosting site sends an activation e-mail.

Edited by gogoblender
  • Like! 7

... With that guidance, if you want the links to the nude skin, send me your request via a Private Message. ...

So, did Gogo also increase your PM account settings to accept the initial influx of millions of requests? :D

BTW, I knew the site was down for a few days, now I know why ... :)

Edited by Spock

Thanks for the mod, Fleet. Stuff like this is tricky for us, but this feels like a fair balance. And ayup...she loox great

:D

gogo

Jeez gogo, there's enough pr0n on the Net but you need it in-game as well? :)

... With that guidance, if you want the links to the nude skin, send me your request via a Private Message. ...

So, did Gogo also increase your PM account settings to accept the initial influx of millions of requests? :)

BTW, I knew the site was down for a few days, now I know why ... :o

Hello: PM account settings were not changed. (Millions? I've had one request since posting). :crazy:

So, did Gogo also increase your PM account settings to accept the initial influx of millions of requests? :woot:

BTW, I knew the site was down for a few days, now I know why ... :P

Hello: PM account settings were not changed. (Millions? I've had one request since posting). :(

I've already got it from your page.

:) I see no need for that, let's just say at this time I'm getting one or two requests a day

I had a request at my home site to do a different version of the nude dryad, where she wears no armor (my original nude dryad skin has her wearing all armor except torso and pelvis). This skin uses the model from the NPC dryad archer, so she's a bit shorter that the original model. Due to the meshes, I was unable to make her completely nude (she has bracelets on her arms). Send me a PM if you want the link.

regards,

fleet

lol, this is funny, if you want nudity so much, go browse internet, whats the point of planing with nude char?

lol, this is funny, if you want nudity so much, go browse internet, whats the point of planing with nude char?

Why bother browsing internet, if it's possible to see it in a game we're playing eight hours a day?

:D

gogo

p.s. welcome to DarkMatters Qlio!

Same reason that most female characters in a lot of games seem to wear sexy armour rather than protective armour

.......because a lot of people want it.

The only reason that you wont get so many people calling for male nudes is probably because the male body is a rather unattractive object. :D

Same reason that most female characters in a lot of games seem to wear sexy armour rather than protective armour

.......because a lot of people want it.

The only reason that you wont get so many people calling for male nudes is probably because the male body is a rather unattractive object. :D

And you don't have to worry about clearing your browsing history either.... :cry:

OK, I may as well get a copy of this. Please send me the access information.

@spock,

they are at the same place as the nude dryads (I sent you the link in February).

Anyway, in case you deleted that PM, I sent you another PM with the alternate location.

FYI. I'm not currently playing Sacred 2, so I don't visit the site very often. If you post your request here in the open forums I might not see it (almost missed this one). I have my e-mail set up to notify me of any PMs, so if anybody wants the skins, the best request method is PM.

Respectfully,

fleet

I'm still getting requests via PM, but little or no feedback. I guess the players either like them and are too ashamed to admit it they use them (odd with a game rated M), or they hate the nude mods and are too polite to tell me so....

:)

... little or no feedback. ....

I haven't used them yet as I still haven't installed Sacred 2. :) I've been a bit busy with other matters. :)

I did find the images I could see from investigating the downloaded files visually pleasing, so I'm sure I will use some of them at least long enough for a good test ... once I finally install Sacred 2.

plz to PM to me too ...

You've got it the wrong way around. If you want to get his Mods, you have to send him a PM.

plz to PM to me too ...

You've got it the wrong way around. If you want to get his Mods, you have to send him a PM.

I responded to AgentSmith's request, but like Spock said, if you want the link to the skins, your best bet is to send me a PM. I don't come here very often, since I don't have the game loaded on my PC at this time. Darkmatters does not permit me to post the links directly, and since I don't visit here often I might not see your request...

Very respectfully,

fleet

Thanks Fleet, I will PM you feedback when I get the chance to run it.

I only left a message here because I saw that spock did it, but then I didn't notice fleet's reply after that

Text deleted by fleet, as it is no longer relevant (mods are still available)
Best regards,
fleet

Edited by fleet

Site is back up. Requests are being filled.

Odd nobody is commenting on the skins :D

Hmm, I've sent the links to about 100 folks, and gotten feedback from about 4. Guess I'll start publishing the user names of the requesters who don't provide feedback. :)