Ogame 2016

I know this isn't going to last long but reading my battle reports made me reminisce so for old times sake I registered in Universe Unity using my old IGN of Cyclops. The game definitely looks better but too money driven now. As with most games nowadays you can buy yourself to the top. I'm sure there are still skillful players but he would be no match to a skillful player with deep pockets.

• Like! 1

ahhha, nevah!

zomgod, that game stole soooooooooo much time o fmy life... and like *gulP* two years? I've never seen anything like it.it's an almost perfect game :P

Good thing about it is, it's what started DarkMatters^^

:heart:

gogo

Hmmm left the game open before I left the office at 5 PM yesterday and now it's 8:30 AM and my game session didn't even time out.

Also played the game for well over a year and almost got in trouble at work because of it. lol

Edited by cyclops
  • Like! 1

Still that same great raw excitement?

Careful u dont get too sucked in Cykes!

:poweromg:

gogo

It's more of a curiosity at the moment but who knows what the future has in store.

• Like! 1

I have never played Ogame. If I remember correctly, I heard about it in here and investigated but was never able to actually join.

Probably better that way. ;)

• Like! 1

First colony ship on the way. Took longer than usual because I'm only playing a few hours a day and nothing on weekends. Hoping for a 200 plus colony

• Like! 1

I have never played Ogame. If I remember correctly, I heard about it in here and investigated but was never able to actually join.

Probably better that way. ;)

This game pulls you in quickly... yes Spock, probably better that way

:D

gogo

First colony ship on the way. Took longer than usual because I'm only playing a few hours a day and nothing on weekends. Hoping for a 200 plus colony

It's still a no graphics game right?

About how much a year are they hoping to pull in from someone who wants to pay to play?

:)

gogo

It's still a no graphics game right?

About how much a year are they hoping to pull in from someone who wants to pay to play?

gogo

There is some color now unlike the predominately white on blue years ago. The ingame currency called dark matter isnt cheap. Lowest package is $4.99 for 40,000 all the way up to $99.99 for 1,600,000.

how's it going Cykes you still hooked?

:D

gogo

Getting lucky on the colonies so far. First had 207 fields and the second had 234. Just concentrating on mines and research atm because of limited playtime.

• Like! 1

yup

hooked

:lol:

go cykes Goooooooooooo!

Has anyone aproached you yet for clan?

gogo

I joined a small alliance currently ranked 84th. No combat ships yet except for 5 LFs.