Physics and Knockback?

I watched some videos of sacred then saw a seraphim do a flaring movaa on some kind of ledge which knockbqcked the goblins and pushed them off a cliff. Is this possible ingame? If yes I would all use chance for kmowback items xD

Knockback was that awesome mod added in Sacred 2... are you asking if it can be done in Sacred Underworld? Just checked Wiki, there's a comprehensive list of all the items that affect chance to knockback:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Chance_to_knock_back_opponents

Makes me want to go in and just create a toon now for it to be able to do this. The physics was well-enacted, and I loved seeing animals like jaguars go fling off toons when I'd Ko them!

Kapow!!

:viking:

gogo

It's probably not true knockback (which is kind of underwhelming) but the "hurl" ragdoll effect when an enemy is killed. It existed in early versions of the game, but then was removed except for Clustering Maelstrom and Scything Sweep.

I restored the "hurl" effect back into my spell mods. When you kill an enemy with a combat art, their corpse flies back, and yes, even flying off cliffs if you're positioned right. :)

xxQQFim.jpg

• Like! 1

Oh, yah... good ole Hurl! I remember over and over again never getting tired of my Shadow Warrior throwing skellies out and away in a flying circle...

Good ole Sacred yumminess

:)

gogo

• Like! 1