Sacred 2 : Can we modding Combat Art Delay ?

Hello everyone

When we use 1 Combat Art (CA) of Aspect, so another CA of that Aspect delay as the same time.

Well, is there a way we can mod it not delay anymore ?

Example : Class Dragon Mage, Aspect Elemental Magic

I just want to use CA Destroyer, but when I use that the all the CA of Aspect Elemental Magic delay at the same time.

• Like! 1

First a welcome to the forum...

I don't think there is a mod for this. I used to have one CA in each tree at very low regeneration times. So it is normally charged up while the animation of another combat art is shown.

Around gold difficulty I used to have 100% in chance to half regeneration time. At level 75 I have 20% less regeneration time from mastery in combat discipline. This is 50%+20% = 70% regeneration clock moving.

In this thread I discussed my ideas:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19514-underestimated-item-modifiers/

And here is my hardcore dragon mage mentalist, one of my best characters and I never did a really guide for it. At least I did a video with 3 frames per second on my dinosaur of a computer ;)

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20875-hard-core-pure-mentalist/

I think an extended combat art range may work very well with an elemental DM. The elemental set has +CA range as a bonus I think and the it may produce a bigger explosion radius at the destroyers. (not really researched yet I think).

• Like! 1

Hello everyone

When we use 1 Combat Art (CA) of Aspect, so another CA of that Aspect delay as the same time.

Well, is there a way we can mod it not delay anymore ?

Example : Class Dragon Mage, Aspect Elemental Magic

I just want to use CA Destroyer, but when I use that the all the CA of Aspect Elemental Magic delay at the same time.

Glad you met up with Chattius, Gamas...

and welcome to DarkMatters, this game is awesome!

:)

gogo