Does anyone have a Three aspect dragon mage > 40 ?

Hi everyone

A couple of weeks ago I decided to format my computer, therefore I saved almost everything from the ssd to the hard drive except sacred 2 savegame files, that was in C:My Documents

I had a three aspect dragon mage level 50 which I enjoyed very much playing with him, but now he's gone :(

So, after this introduction I'm asking you if you have any three aspect dragon mage level>40 in order to continue my run, unfortunately I don't have enough time to restart the run from the beginning with a new character

Thanks in advance

P.s: I apologise for my english, I'm from Italy

• Like! 1

Welcome to the forum

I have none character below level 100 on my computer. Perhaps you could use a character editor? I am normally against them, but in your case for a single usage , why not?

I remember that there was a thread with addresses to editors lately:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21611-possible-to-change-name-of-single-player-toon/

• Like! 1

Welcome aboard! I have a triple-aspect Dragon Mage (my very first character) but he is very high level and has already beaten all the content in the game. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. You could try the character editor like Chattius said (link in my signature) and try to rebuild your old character and start from there. Good luck! :)

• Like! 1

I'd advise starting from scratch. Sorry for your loss, but the character editor is good for editing skills. If you add levels, you'll get the experience required for the next level added to all the previous ones that you skipped.

• Like! 1

Thanks for your answers

After have tried the character editor I decided to stat a new run because I can't choose the equipment :(

So, since I'm going to start a new campaign I'd like also to change character or build. I'd like a character very good at cleaning big groups of enemies and quite good at taking down bosses, like my dragon mage was, any ideas?

P.s: I have already done a dual wield shadow warrior

Edit: I use the "Enhanced spell mod"

Edited by lory978
  • Like! 1

Hi everyone

A couple of weeks ago I decided to format my computer, therefore I saved almost everything from the ssd to the hard drive except sacred 2 savegame files, that was in C:My Documents

I had a three aspect dragon mage level 50 which I enjoyed very much playing with him, but now he's gone :(

So, after this introduction I'm asking you if you have any three aspect dragon mage level>40 in order to continue my run, unfortunately I don't have enough time to restart the run from the beginning with a new character

Thanks in advance

P.s: I apologise for my english, I'm from Italy

I haven't played too much DragonMage, lory978, but you've met up with dragon masters here :D

Have fun with the game

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo