Summer series?

Veracious

When the main television season ends the media uses the hiatus to introduce new pickups. Is anyone watching anything interesting this summer? I haven't seen our heard of anything new for some reason. No hype about anything this summer. Any suggestions? Any secret gems?

• Like! 1

Guys, I LOVE STRANGER THINGS!!

When I first saw the early trailer, I blew it off thinking it was gonna be some kind of walt disney fluff... but after sticking it through just the first half hour of the first episode I was completely hooked...in fact... we stayed up almost all night binge watching the entire series, and I'm not like that at all.. finally gave in to sheer exhaustion and saved the last three for the next day...

This series is heroic! I love going back and forth over scenes just to pick out the incredulous level of details they've slipped in...the cars, the furniture, the magazines, the choice of food, phones, newspaper rack in the living room (hey who remembers those! :lol:) ... The casting is exquisite, and that's what makes us care about this mish mash of re visited old 80's sci fi tropes come alive again... big, exciting characters with depth, people we care for, characters we can fall in love with and just keep rooting for...

And this is actually one of the netflix series' that actually broadcast in ultra hd... as we're watching on a 60 '' this kind of detail can make you swoon...

Hearken ye all and watch.. and binge man, binge, so thatst we may all chat it up!

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1

Lol what's it about

This trailer sets you up for some of the ideas..it's mostly a who done it...kid gets taken away, 80's sci fi style

All the eps came out at once this year on Netflix

:)

gogo

Yeah Stranger Things is deifinitely a good series.....binge watched the whole thing in a weekend

Also Daredevil and Jessica Jones are really good if you haven't seen those yet

Yeah Stranger Things is deifinitely a good series.....binge watched the whole thing in a weekend

Jessica Jones ? Is that sci fi or drama ?

?

Gogo

I saw those the day they came out lol. Jessica is probably my favorite superhero show to date. Including flash and arrow and supergirl and dare devil. It was just so well written.

• Like! 1

?

Gogo

Jessica Jones is a super hero show. It has good reviews, but I don't care for it.

Daredevil was really good. I just finished watching the Sci-fi channel show Dark Matter on Netflix. It's worth checking out if you like sci Fi.

• Like! 1

Gogo

Jessica Jones is a super hero show. It has good reviews, but I don't care for it.

Daredevil was really good. I just finished watching the Sci-fi channel show Dark Matter on Netflix. It's worth checking out if you like sci Fi.

Watching Dark Matter now... good taste in titles!

:D

gogo

I saw those the day they came out lol. Jessica is probably my favorite superhero show to date. Including flash and arrow and supergirl and dare devil. It was just so well written.

Isnt there an american network that specializes in super hero shows?

gogo

Isnt there an american network that specializes in super hero shows?

gogo

I don't know about specializing but CW has the most. It used to have smallville. Now there's arrow and flash. Plus they created legends of tomorrow with those two shows' side characters, and they recently acquired supergirl off cbs.

Netflix may be passing it up now with dare devil, Jessica Jones, Luke cage, the defenders, and the other shows they have planned. I don't know them all off hand.