Glad you like it. Im pretty busy right now but ill do my best to finish it this week. Ill try to cover up everything that you need. I didnt explain the combat arts yet so for the beggining keep in mind you should aim for double shot modification on ravaged impact and have its regen time under 0.6s. That way you can shot around 4 arrows/sec. Also try and find some regeneration per hit items in the beggining. they are really helpful with ravaged impact ^^.

• Like! 1

Love the work you've put into this Alex.. the formatting and details with links to all Flix's work for the mod is brilliant. You've written a beautiful guide...so like the old days when game came out and massive builds were being published with all this hard work, wonderful to read

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

I got them dropped, most of them while I was farming the nameless guardians for the Horns of the Forest God. I did play a lot on this character even after hitting level 200 because I researched about the best items I might need and I wanted them all. I still have a problem getting higher level relics with max hitpoints or spell resistance. I think that's the only remaining thing I need.

I agree that the items are very powerful but the balance comes from the fact they have very small drop chance, especially the mutation set, Glaurung's Head and the legendary items.

Edited the spelling mistake for Glaurung Set. Thanks for pointing out.

Edited by ThirstOfBlood
  • Like! 1

Im having a problem if anyone can help. Everything broke down after another edit. all my images dissapeared and colours turned into script codes etc. Why did this happen.

So sorry this happened. It's caused by using the quick edit feature. It has been bugged for years and has caused this same problem for me in the past causing many nightmares with formatting and re-doing posts. For this reason I always make text backups for all my long posts. The rule is: always use the Full Editor.

I've reported this problem in the past but I don't know how to fix it myself. Until the forum gets an upgrade, it's just a pitfall to watch out for. One of the admins might be able to help.

• Like! 1

Im having a problem if anyone can help. Everything broke down after another edit. all my images dissapeared and colours turned into script codes etc. Why did this happen.

I'm sorry about this Alex, we also had this problem on one of Flix's very detailed topics as well regarding the editor. I was showing your build to Schot yesterday, saying that I hope the editor holds out for all this code o_O

I'll show Schot whats happened, I remember we were able to repair Flix's post, lets see what we can do for this here

gogo

I did put everything back. I managed to save the colours and text/links. I only needed to place the images back but it took me an hour or so. maybe more. I just wanted to know how to avoid this. And if there is any way I could make a backup. Ill use full editor from now on. Hope it wont happen again.

• Like! 1

HI Alex! what you can do is turn off the rich text editor to begin the process of saving at the end of a long post ... it's the button on the top left of your editing tool bar ... its like a toggle you can switch on and off... what we suggest is to make sure that the rich text editor is off so that you can back up the bbcode version not the rich text version which wont show you any code... you want to back up the the one that shows you all the brackets etc and then copy out your code to a safe place... this way you'll have a back up and easily put it back in if a problem occurs with the editor.

I'm really sorry about all this time you've put in, we're hoping to update our forum software soon so that display code does not break in this fashion

gogo

Thanks. I didnt know what that button does. I saved everything to a rtf in my pc. I dont know if it saves images too but still its good to know that I dont have to start everything from scratch is something happens.

• 7 months later...

Hi Alex, good seeing you back! For security, we have opening posts usually uneditable depending on permisisons of members. Since you want to do more editing, let me have a look at opening up editing options again for you here.

Wonderful hearing that you're still interested, go Sacred!

gogo

• 3 months later...

Really good working build, props to you; just one question, I wanted to include both Ranged Weapons and Constitution (because almost every character need that); now I am really curious to how much nature weaver lore actually helps with extra defensive stats aside from healing, I feel like constitution would help more than just the raw armor/hp regen from the lore since it gives you a kinda big hp buffer which could help surving some one shots, eg. you dont need to be so careful, also increases/allows good in-combat healing so we dont need more healing from the lore on ggt and ancient bark.

those are my thoughts, I would really like to hear if you have tried out switching those or if you could give me more detail on how much nature weaver lore affects our defenses in the end game, if you cant help me with that I am ofc going to test it out myself and maybe share my experience with you later. :D

again, great build, thank you for sharing it  :thumbsup: 

Edited by DawnEthera
  • Like! 1
  • 1 year later...