It looks the same to me. The post just cuts off halfway through and there is blank space.  Strangely enough, this only happens in Google Chrome.  When I view the thread in Mozilla Firefox, the entire post displays.

I'd noticed this once in one of my own threads (also in Chrome only), but didn't think anything about it.

@Schot @gogoblender I wonder if it's related to the ads embedded in the forums, or some other incompatibility between our site and the Chrome browser?

Are you using Chrome's new Dark Mode? Because I am and I also can't see past point 8, but if I open it with my unmodified Firefox I can see everything. It seems that Dark Mode is breaking some things... There's at least one Wordpress blog I attend that I need to open on Firefox, otherwise there's no text at all in Chrome with Dark Mode enabled.

We ran some tests on this last night.  Schot says that the CSS here on the forum can bug when using specific browsers on specific devices on specific topics... :lol:... ahhh, the internet...FireFox seems to make the post readable...but I remember this post now, it was superemely beautiful but very graphics heavy and the post broke after a while...its possible to read out the content in firefox, but it's heartbreaking how this build's beauty has is hobbled :cry: 

AS well.. reading this post on an apple phone using 

safari

chrome

fireofox 

works well the post is readable, but Schot looking at it on his Android and it breaks

moral of the story...

everyone switch to apple 

:tomato:

gogo

8 minutes ago, Schot said:

Boooooo!  :tomato:  :zipit:     :butcher:

For the sake of at least revealing the cause of this mystery, it turns out it is in fact a bit of css wizardry that is causing this problem though not entirely a flaw of Chrome's.  The theme we have is using some literal experimental css called backdrop filter which isn't fully implemented by most browsers.   It can work but as I've found out it doesn't quite place nice with other css.  Interest factoid.  The problem isn't in Firefox because Firefox simply isn't executing this bit of css at all.  It's a wee bit of a tangled mess but I'm pretty sure a couple lines of code tweaking will get things back in order.  We'll see!

On a more relevant note.  Phenomenal guide.  Crazy how much detail was put into this Dryad guide.  Kudos to @ThirstOfBlood:bow:

This guide actually is kind of a singular beauty.  Always honored that community still puts so much passion in to this game... 

if anyone can bring back the dead/thread it's you Schot...  

:wizard:

gogo