Saying Hello

Hi All,

I found an old original copy of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel so decided to install. I bought it years ago to play with old friends online but we didn't keep at it.

It seems to be version 2.02 so I downloaded the internation 2.02 -> 2.40 patch from:-

http://update.sacred2.com/dl_international.html

Originally I tried your community patch but it said it couldn't find sacred 2 fallen Angel.

So I thought I would say hello here and I would love to play a game online with anyone from the beginning if any are interested.

Cheers,

Jason.

• Like! 1

Welcome aboard!

Yes the CM patch requires the I&B expansion. You can often find Sacred 2 Gold (which includes the base FA plus I&B) on sale from places like GoG for really cheap..

• Like! 1

Hi All,

I found an old original copy of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel so decided to install. I bought it years ago to play with old friends online but we didn't keep at it.

It seems to be version 2.02 so I downloaded the internation 2.02 -> 2.40 patch from:-

http://update.sacred2.com/dl_international.html

Originally I tried your community patch but it said it couldn't find sacred 2 fallen Angel.

So I thought I would say hello here and I would love to play a game online with anyone from the beginning if any are interested.

Cheers,

Jason.

As Lujate mentions, this game's become one of the best bargains available, larger than most anything you'll find in fact as a self contained game. A gem

Thanks for your time in writing us this intro and saying hello, we love our members.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters.

Hope you will share many years with us here on the forum. I have not met a friendlier community anywhere else!

Delta!

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters! You can find all sorts of great info on the forums and on our SacredWiki. To play online nowadays you'd need a 3rd party program like Tunngle to connect with other players.

Game version would also need to match other players for multiplayer. I think most PC players now have the Gold edition of Sacred 2 (includes Ice & Blood expansion), which I highly recommend. Sometimes you can catch it on sale on GOG for as low as $2. This will let you install the Community Patch and a range of great mods if that suits your taste. :)

• Like! 1