Sacred Legends Mobile - Download new game for Free!

gogoblender

Just saw this on FaceBook today... dont understand how they're doing this...but ... hey it's free... woo hoo!

Sacred Legends is now officially out on the App Store and Google Play! Visitwww.sacredlegendsgame.com/download/sm/ to grab the epic fantasy RPG for free!

http://www.sacredlegendsgame.com/

:bounce:

gogo

So is this basically a Sacred 3 port for mobile devices?

There's parts in there from all the games apparently. NOw, you can get equipment, destroy it to improve it, get equipment, rings, fight with others , etc... it looks very pretty... only thing holding me back is im using a replacement tiny apple phone, so can only squint for so long till I get my android back.. you can play this game on a tablet though..it shines

:)

gogo

So is this basically a Sacred 3 port for mobile devices?

There's parts in there from all the games apparently. NOw, you can get equipment, destroy it to improve it, get equipment, rings, fight with others , etc... it looks very pretty... only thing holding me back is im using a replacement tiny apple phone, so can only squint for so long till I get my android back.. you can play this game on a tablet though..it shines

:)

gogo

If anything it kind of seems like a Sacred 4.... It's set after the original Sacred + UW and the main character is being partially guided along by the shade of Shaddar in what seems to be an attempt to fix some problems Anducar created in the UW expansion. I'm not 100% certain on that thought, but the game is definitely set on top of the original Sacred Map.

Disappointingly, in combat all you have to do is hit ability buttons when they come off cooldown. You don't control character movement, basic attacks happen automatically, there's no dodging or anything, just 4 abilities that each have a separate cooldown timer.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wish the screen wasn't so small and for mobile :( My old Android has a cracked face, and I'm using my mom's old Iphone 5s :o... trying to see if there's a way I can get it to work on desktop browser.... isn't that supposed to happen soon?

:D

gogo

Schot and I have been trying to do MP set up so we can play together into the game... has anyone been able to do mp yet?

what happens when we try is that it seems I can "borrow" his hero and then "it" plays with me...but he's actually not playing with me

if this is MP, I'm about as dissapointed as when Dungeon Siege 3 came out... where a friend you invited into your party got to play as one of your pets

:4rofl:

gogo

I haven't tried. But that's what it looks like happens when you have allies join you on the quests. You just get the character and its controlled by the game... In terms of gameplay this is very much not sacred. Fun though, but not Sacred.