File Name: Blade of Legends
File Submitter: Hooyaah
File Submitted: 27 Aug 2016
File Category: Fallen Angel Legendaries

Name: Blade of Legends
Type: 1h Sword
Class: Legendary
Requires: There are no known special requirements for this item.
Item designed by Ascaron Entertainment. This item's name will vary due to its amazingly unique attributes, as it is widely discussed by they who dwell in Ancaria, for it is indeed a "Sword of Legends."
Socket Types:
Element: 1

Modifier Sword Weapons
Item Modifiers:
Survival Bonus +X%
Experience per kill +X%
Damage Mitigation +X%
Life Leeched Per Hit +X
Regeneration Time -X%

Item Levels: 5 - 200
Silver: 5, 10, 15, 20
Gold: 30
Platinum: 40,
Niobium: 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200

Wiki Page: none (This item will not drop, it is "hidden" and was apparently for the developers' use only, for the attributes are quite "over-amped."

Instructions:
Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2
For Vista and Windows 7:
C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

There is one other "developer only" item which may be of interest; Paragon Ring, is a nice piece of jewelry with a significant increase in Experience Per Kill and huge boost to Visibility Range. If there is any interest, I could make it available by submitting it as well.

The amulet and ring compliment the sword, it's regrettable that the sword hasn't any sockets for forging anything other than an element. Regardless of this fact, its power is nevertheless immense. I am rather shocked that there have been so few downloads to obtain this sword and the Paramount pendant. Below is a screenshot illustrating the immense Combat Art Range that one may muster. It is possible to make out the display lines of Expulse Magic in the background, yet it extends too far into the foreground to be included in the captured image. If I expand the range any further one could not easily determine its termination point. It works well with all of the CAs of the High Elf, so far as I have been able to determine thus far, but for the noteworthy exception of Incendiary Shower. The flaming boulders become too spread out to be relied upon to strike their intended target with sufficient consistency and quantity. However, this may be remedied by simply forging Paramount Pendant into a single shield/weapon combination when one desires for a devastatingly expanded CA range. Then one may switch over to another weapon/shield combo when one wishes to use Incendiary Shower, for example.

d3MFcit.png

OK then, but you have to commit yourself to playing the game again. These items are a real game-changer and you may truly enjoy designing a new effective build. Flix also provided a way to make Cascading Shroud a permanent Buff. A High Elf can now forge in Paramount Pendant and walk naked (without added armor) through Ancaria undetected by foes.

I haven't been playing Sacred 2 for some time now because I don't have much free time, and I usually prefer doing prolonged sessions (less than a couple of hours at a time is too little for me). So between work and everyday life it gets hard to sit down that much time and still find the time to sleep, ha ha.

I guess I'd like to try these items out though, as they seem like they would overpower my toon enough for it to skip easily into at least Platinum. And to be honest that dual-wielding Seraphim project some other user has been talking about, with Damage Lore and all weapon types on the weapons, has also picked up on my interest. I've kind of exhausted my combinations on the Magic Coup HE so I'd need something really different to be caught up again by the game. And quite frankly if I could breeze through the first couple of difficulty levels that would be awesome. I always thought that Gold is the easiest difficulty too (apart from Bronze of course, that's kid's stuff), so escalating a build rapidly into Platinum would indeed be a plus for me to be playing again.