Niob 50 - 200 (Increment 10)

Variable Modifiers:

Combat Art Range +X%

Damage Mitigation Physical +X%

Damage Mitigation Fire +X%

Damage Mitigation Magic +X%

Damage Mitigation Poison +X%

Damage Mitigation Ice +X%

This item does not drop in the game. It is hidden within the blueprint file and was likely intended for use by the developers. The boost to Combat Art Range and to Damage Mitigation is indeed more than significant. I cannot over emphasize the previous statement. Please use this item judiciously.

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

I would be remiss were I not to mention this item and its significance. One may somewhat easily now, gain full damage mitigation by using several of these pendants at a time, whether worn and forged into armor and/or weapons. Not only can one become "immortal" more or less, the Combat Art Range may be increased to insane levels (straitjackets not included). This may be such a game changer that some players may wish to avoid this pendant altogether because it may, for them, take the challenge and fun out of game-play. So, for they who believe this to be the case, there is one simple solution. Don't employ this item. Otherwise, I think that many of you will have a great deal of fun with this... enjoy!

Grade mess up mod of all...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee... and only from Hooyah!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1