Atlas of Worlds

Gilberticus

Does anyone still play Path of Exile? I received an email about PoE launching something called Atlas of Worlds. I haven't played it , as I'm feeling pretty ill these days with diverticulitis and a few other things, but the intro looked kinda cool; robed guy with tentacles on his chin like a priest of Cthulhu, 30 new maps, 19 or 20 new bosses. I might check it out once I'm feeling a little better, or at least once the Omeprazole starts working.

• Like! 1

I actually loved playing this for a few weeks, but something about the MP wasn't so much to my taste. Solid CA's and lovely animations

:)

gogo

p.s. Nice seeing you back Gilberticus, hope you're feeling better :)

Hi, boss :) Poor latency, what a friggin drag ! We had to do a bit of tweaking to get good latency. I like the combat arts and animations, MP isn't really a drawback for me, I still have a hangup about playing with others. I like people, but I think the fact that I'm constantly surrounded by them in the real world makes me like lone wolfing it in the game world. But thanks, I'll be feeling better soon, just need surgery on a kidney

Edited by Gilberticus

It's been fun. I haven't made it to end game maps yet this season because I'm trying hardcore but the new features from even before the expansion have made a good game better. They also fixed load time and latency issues on the software end. Probably nothing they can do with your internet connection. So anyway yea I'd go sc to start. Most of the sacred guys in the guild play softcore anyway. And you'll get to the end game eventually that way and experience the whole game.

Edited by Veracious
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone still play Path of Exile? I received an email about PoE launching something called Atlas of Worlds. I haven't played it , as I'm feeling pretty ill these days with diverticulitis and a few other things, but the intro looked kinda cool; robed guy with tentacles on his chin like a priest of Cthulhu, 30 new maps, 19 or 20 new bosses. I might check it out once I'm feeling a little better, or at least once the Omeprazole starts working.

Have you played yet? Are you feeling better? You can add me if you want. I'll try to help you out a bit.

Screen name is Veracious there too

• Like! 1