Glad to see these boards still active

Looking for a link if there is one for farming/grinding routes, been doing mostly Grunewald area.

Also on ps3 here, but do I need a shopper? I tend to play with just EP and SB, and to boot since console doesn't have HC if I die and lose my beloved Survival bonus I restart ;)

Grunewald isn't terrible, using a dual wield dryad level37 free world, want to start gold at around 45-50 though, basically godly with ancient bark and GG but I do recall myself getting ohko in gold before.

Also didn't mean to make this post that long but with a dryad focused on ancient bark and GG is Constitution a waste of a skill choice?

Basically got this at the moment

1.Tactics lore

2.Dual wield

3.Concentration

4.Nature Weaver lore

5.Nature Weaver focus

6.Combat Reflexes

7.Armor lore

8.Enhanced Perception

9.will take capricious focus

10.then either Constitution or ?

Much appreciated for reply. :)

• Like! 1

Hi Dredger....It is pretty amazing how many people still play the game. While I can't help you with the question (never really played the Dryad) just wanted to say:

Hi and welcome

We got a few Dryad experts kicking around...sure someone will respond to your questions soon

• Like! 1

Looking for a link if there is one for farming/grinding routes, been doing mostly Grunewald area.

Also on ps3 here, but do I need a shopper? I tend to play with just EP and SB, and to boot since console doesn't have HC if I die and lose my beloved Survival bonus I restart ;)

Grunewald isn't terrible, using a dual wield dryad level37 free world, want to start gold at around 45-50 though, basically godly with ancient bark and GG but I do recall myself getting ohko in gold before.

Also didn't mean to make this post that long but with a dryad focused on ancient bark and GG is Constitution a waste of a skill choice?

Basically got this at the moment

1.Tactics lore

2.Dual wield

3.Concentration

4.Nature Weaver lore

5.Nature Weaver focus

6.Combat Reflexes

7.Armor lore

8.Enhanced Perception

9.will take capricious focus

10.then either Constitution or ?

Much appreciated for reply. :)

I loved playing Dryad in Swamps and turtle island... great link you posted Androdion! :bounce: The turtles get nasty at higher levels because of the reflect and high damage the dryad can put out in one shot, but it's a romp^^

And yah, im always thrilled that there's life in the boards here, but with new projects like Hooyah's who's completed the item uploads and Flix et al who has put together the WORLDS BEST MOD :gogo: fans love the community's powered out

Happy you found us Dredger, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

So, I'm not entirely a fan of Grunwald because of the lag that comes with the area on the PS3 version (not sure what causes it either).

Depending on the build that I was using (I've tried a few on the Dryad), it was either the Orc Cave (quick single target kills) or Orc Area (farming hordes, usually using VD). Alternatives to the Orc Area are the Swamp or the Desert, but I don't think I hit those places until 40+. So, ultimately, it comes down to your choice of CAs.

In regards to Constitution: If you're getting OHKOed in Gold, then Constitution + Armor Lore will help you survive, especially as the Dryad doesn't get Toughness. Constitution and Armor Lore sync well with AB and GT.

If you play online, add me on the PSN. I still play every-so-often (usually offline though).

Edited by Mystix123
  • Like! 1