Cheating gold

• My son asked me to bump his gold so he could start off with better equipment so I fired up Artmoney and got him his gold but the funny thing is when I went back to the game His toon just EXPLODED in a BURST OF BLOOD. It looked really cool LOL. so I told him he would just have to do it the old fashoned way and kill a load of baddies. Has anyone else ever seen this I laughed my A** off.

• Like! 1

• My son asked me to bump his gold so he could start off with better equipment so I fired up Artmoney and got him his gold but the funny thing is when I went back to the game His toon just EXPLODED in a BURST OF BLOOD. It looked really cool LOL. so I told him he would just have to do it the old fashoned way and kill a load of baddies. Has anyone else ever seen this I laughed my A** off.

Dollhobs, your story sounds awesome, yes I wanna see that blood an explosion :4rofl: ..but the pix not working...

:(

gogo

• 1 month later...

Sacred is well protected against the software that directly affects the memory parameters during the game, however the saves of the characters aren't protected at all and you may edit those to your liking with certain item editor programs.

However, I can't really see the point of that unless it's purely for the sake of micro-management and build testing. Gold does come fairly easy in any case.

Cheers!

Sacred is well protected against the software that directly affects the memory parameters during the game, however the saves of the characters aren't protected at all and you may edit those to your liking with certain item editor programs.

However, I can't really see the point of that unless it's purely for the sake of micro-management and build testing. Gold does come fairly easy in any case.

Cheers!

I always remember getting upset at the beginning of the game with how little gold there'd be... and of course, it got much worse when you were in HC and, at least at the beginning, every piece mattered... course, as this is sandbox, gold is ultimately easy to get near middle to end game, and tthats when our budge worries melt away :)

Its also great seeing you here on the boards, Serboi, happy you found our litttle corner of the universe where all that's Sacred is good :)

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo