Thinking of Starting a New Let's Play

I want to do a Let's Play and go all the way through Niobium. It would be really long. But I love this game. I want to do classic with the Community patch. So the question is what class? I'm thinking Temple Guardian, possibly Lost Fusion, or a Dragon Mage. I want a bit of a tough build that will change a lot as I level. I also wouldn't mind an inquisitor of some sort. Any thoughts or class you'd like to see?

Dragon Mage would be useful for console players thinking about the PC version - or people who only have Sacred 2 FA.

Inquisitor would be good too - clustering maelstrom is one of the best combat arts in the game.

I may start an LP this weekend, I don't really know. I'm really into the Magic Coup high elf I'm playing on the PS3. Got her at 66, pushed armor lore and ranged so I could take the damage mod on magic coup. Now I'm going to get more arcane lore to hopefully bring my damage up. My key is I love playing with fire as my defensive tree. So I have tons of armor and like 55% melee reflect and ranged blocking. My expulse magic of course is an insanely useful tool. Incendiary shower is nice for heavies and delivers a nice stun. I made a combo of a modded shadow step and incendiary shower to create a huge stun with Area of Effect damage. I also like to drop a stunning shower and then throw up an expulse magic. Devastating. I'm really happy because I couldn't get a Magic Coup elf past 40 without my choices making them super weak before.