Items included in patch?

Hi! You folks are absolutely awesome and I hope your holiday season has been wonderful.

I finally managed to install the community patch. For my steam, gold version, the game has to be running for the patch to find it. After that it prompts a shutdown of the game and kicks into gear. (In case anyone else has the same problem.)

What I'm wondering is if all of the items, special sets such as mutation, etc that the team has created are included in the patch or do some need separate downloads.

Okay, I'm kinda lazy. Mostly, I can't see for crap. Trying to search through all the pages of downloads gets me lost and hurts my head. Hoping someone knows which, if any, haven't been integrated.

Thanks.

• Like! 1

Hi! You folks are absolutely awesome and I hope your holiday season has been wonderful.

I finally managed to install the community patch. For my steam, gold version, the game has to be running for the patch to find it. After that it prompts a shutdown of the game and kicks into gear. (In case anyone else has the same problem.)

What I'm wondering is if all of the items, special sets such as mutation, etc that the team has created are included in the patch or do some need separate downloads.

Okay, I'm kinda lazy. Mostly, I can't see for crap. Trying to search through all the pages of downloads gets me lost and hurts my head. Hoping someone knows which, if any, haven't been integrated.

Thanks.

Thanks for the awesome repping and grand leap into our forum, Vgrace We've been lucky to have one of the best communities around on the Intertron since way back when, and while how the game expresses itself on our forum has changed markedly over the years from an almost exclusive focus on Hard Core gaming on the internet tween all our members to the finest Mod development anywhere in the multiverse a la folks as Flix, Silver and Pes and many many more, it seems like genuine love, care and interest in this game keeps floating it and bringing in new people.

And where there are always interested folks...there is always hope...and for, e'en perhaps one day... that brilliant new take on this game that will be the true inheritor of the game's spirit.

Ah, I see I rambled...poor you, that was my first coffee ser^^

Welcome to DarkMatters Vgrace!

:)

gogo