Sacred 2 Helpful Hacks

You have to log out and log back in before the points are awarded. This can result in not connecting the reward to the quest - they seem to magically "appear" for no reason.

• Like! 1

Have you ever been frustrated having to wait to level up, so as to be able to add a few more points to a particular skill in order to finally master it? Are one of your attributes too low from lack of neglect to be sufficiently effective? Well my friend be of good cheer, for here's a way to boost skills up to your character's level and also add points to your attributes without needing to use the Sacred 2 Character Editor and only "playing the game." It does, however require a bit of effort on your part.

OK then, you must already be aware that completing the quest "Feed The Poor" rewards your toon with one skill point and one attribute point. I played my Silver level High Elf in Multiplayer 10 times, one after the other; each time I completed the quest, Feed The Poor. I then returned to Single Player and distributed my ten Skill Points and 10 Attribute points. I see where this could be a real game changer, especially at level 75, as one could, after having played this same quest a sufficient amount of times, master any skill or skills one wanted.

Do you have a "hack" of your own? If so feel welcome, even encouraged, to post it here!

An awesome thread, Hooyah, thank you! I just added the words Sacred 2 into the title so that google searches find your work faster.

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Have you ever been frustrated having to wait to level up, so as to be able to add a few more points to a particular skill in order to finally master it? Are one of your attributes too low from lack of neglect to be sufficiently effective? Well my friend be of good cheer, for here's a way to boost skills up to your character's level and also add points to your attributes without needing to use the Sacred 2 Character Editor and only "playing the game." It does, however require a bit of effort on your part.

OK then, you must already be aware that completing the quest "Feed The Poor" rewards your toon with one skill point and one attribute point. I played my Silver level High Elf in Multiplayer 10 times, one after the other; each time I completed the quest, Feed The Poor. I then returned to Single Player and distributed my ten Skill Points and 10 Attribute points. I see where this could be a real game changer, especially at level 75, as one could, after having played this same quest a sufficient amount of times, master any skill or skills one wanted.

Do you have a "hack" of your own? If so feel welcome, even encouraged, to post it here!

An awesome thread, Hooyah, thank you! I just added the words Sacred 2 into the title so that google searches find your work faster.

:)

gogo

^ Thanks, Gogo!

This next "hack" may certainly come as no secret, yet it's something that I have found to be helpful and I do not recall the details of it having been articulated elsewhere. In some cases there may be a time when there is too much of a good thing. However, when it comes to certain items, especially jewelry to enhance ones build, it's may be most welcome to obtain numerous duplicates of a thing. Perhaps you wish to reach "Chance To Halve Regeneration Time" 100 % and "Regeneration Time (Insert Combat Art Aspect Here) - X%" to a more effective level. Well, you could wait eons to collect enough by seemingly endless shopping sprees or that rare (if ever) drop, but I have found a much quicker way, one which many of you geniuses must surely be employing already. By the way, I mentioned the example above because nearly all of my builds for the last number of years stack theses pendants so that I can raise my Combat Arts to insanely high levels and not worry about slow regeneration time. So, on to the "hack" as it were.

Please, do remember to save your current chest, especially if there are items in it that you prize whatsoever, for failure to do so may result in their forfeit. Now, in your chest place the items to be duplicted, rings, amulets, etc. and exit the game. Now, do not remove the chest but make and place a copy of it in a folder (in a convenient location of your choosing) naming the folder (perhaps "chest copy"). Now go back into the game and remove all of the items that you wish to have copies of and place them in your player's chest (just as long as they are removed from the shared chest). Close the game and then after the game is not active delete the existing chest file and then insert the chest file from your "chest copy" folder. Now, open the game again and take all the items to be copied and place them with the others in the shared chest. Now when you exit the game you should have two of anything that you wanted to duplicate in your shared chest. Close the game and once again make a copy of the chest and then place the copy in your "chest copy" folder. When you open the game again you may take out the doubled items and close the game once again.

Here is where it gets really interesting. Place the chest file (remember the game is closed, right?) from the "chest copy" folder into the Sacred 2 game folder again and open the game. Now, when you place the doubled items into the shared chest you should have four of everything in it. So, when you close the game this time you may make another copy for the "chest copy" folder and then open the game and take out all four item duplicates. Now when you close the game and replace the chest file with the "chest copy" chest file and open the game you will have four more. You may merge those duplicated items with the ones in your shared chest or continue the process and have eight items in the "chest copy" file. Repeating the process, you should have sixteen duplicates. This "hack" may be continued and one may obtain 32 duplicates, then 64, and so on.

I have found a slightly quicker way to accomplish this method of item duplication but, for the sake of simplicity and to avoid confusion, I thought it prudent not to include it here.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

this hack lets you copy rings and amulets in realtime ingame. Props to x-cessive and Prinz v.H. whom I learned this from.

You need:

1. A low level item with at least a damage type socket and one socket that's socketable with rings and/or amulets. The low item level is just to reduce cost.
  2. A damage converter. It doesn't matter which kind.
  3. The ring or amulet you want to copy.
  4. Some gold to pay the Blacksmith.

Here is what you do:

1. Place the socketed item into the Blacksmith' slot.
  2. Place the damage converter into the damage type slot and forge the item.
  3. Place the ring/amulet into the appropriate socket.
  4. Lift the damage converter and put it back into the damage type socket.
  5. Take out the ring/amulet and put it into your inventory.
  6. Lift the socketed item and place it back into the Blacksmith slot.
  7. Repeat 5. & 6. as often as you need copies of the ring/amulet. :ninja2:

Should also work with other socketable items, like runes.

Cheers

(p.s. Prinz if you read this please leave me a note how to contact you I'd like to ask you a thing or two about Sacred 2)

Edited by ameaeth
  • Like! 1