Sacred 2 Modding questions

Caledor

Hello everyone!

I have 2 quick questions for you:

1) does someone know where is the mount regeneration penalty stored and if it's moddable? I already know where all the mount bonuses are and how they work, this malus is the only one I can't find.

2) same, but for skill bonuses. The only thing I found about skills are the "mgr.createSkill", but in those there's nothing about the bonuses they grant and how they scale.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Caledor
  • Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double post but, is this silence a no?

I was wondering cause I wanted to tinker with skills and I noticed that the wiki shows different values from those that I see in-game for the toughness skill so I thought that it has been changed at some point.

EDIT: Just discovered that I can alter effectiveness of skills by tinkering with their "mean_value" on creatures.txt. Anything about changing their effects themselves? like changing what other bonuses are affected by the lore skills?

Edited by Caledor

Thanks anyway Flix, hopefully tinkering with the mean value will be enough for the changes I have in mind.

Also I don't know where I should ask for it but I'd like to be enabled to edit the wiki: there are some things I'd like to fix, like the toughness table.

• Like! 1

Thanks anyway Flix, hopefully tinkering with the mean value will be enough for the changes I have in mind.

Also I don't know where I should ask for it but I'd like to be enabled to edit the wiki: there are some things I'd like to fix, like the toughness table.

Hi Caledor, and welcome to DarkMatters!

Thanks for wanting to help out on the Wiki :)

I've just sent you a temp password associated to the email you used here for registration on this forum... follow the link, the user name I set up for you is exactly the same as you use here :

Caledor

Happy Wikiing!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1