Ps3 Mod - Possible to transfer a experience item from Pc to Ps?

Hi to all.

Lets start with my time playing this game. Ive been playing for the last 8 years on and off, changing from Ps > Xbox, Xbox > Ps. As time goes on, life changing things have happened (children) so my time play was dramatically decreesed.

Im now back playing my favourite Hack "n" Slash game (yay). My problem is that this game is very time consuming and with two disabled children, my time is mainly with them.

My point to this blog is to ask for some help, im not sure if its allowed or against rules, but for me to play this game and feel like im getting somewhere, im goin to need some assistance (a mod). All im asking for, if anyone could or would be willing to transfer a experience item from Pc to Ps and trade me one please. I love playing this game with an without friends and I still have not fully experienced the full game (which is a shame). So if theres anyone that could help, I would be very greatful.

Edit: Once traded, I would be will to transfer funds to a PayPal account. Text

Edited by Silencer1987

Hello! Welcome to the forums. What exactly is it you need? An item or something? If PC and PS can trade items they would probably have to be the same game verison. That means you'd need someone on PC with Fallen Angel. That might be hard to come by, as most PC players probably have the expansion. Also, if someone modded an item's bonuses, your system would also have to have those changes made on your end (in the scripts), and I don't think that can be done on the Playstation version of the game.

• Like! 1

Hi. I remember having mods on Xbox, players would trade me they're a so I could duplicate as many as they wanted, but for a small fee (one copy of each for myself), yet my Xbox scrip was never changed. To be honet ive never been good at this while scrip/pc data stuff, I struggle to get my tv to work at times haha.

But yes, I was looking for a mod that could be transfered from Pc > Ps.

• 2 weeks later...

To elaborate on what Lujate stated: Aside from the legal aspect, those mods were never successfully replicated on the PS3 version.

In other words, PC to PS3 transfers (similar to the Xbox 360 version) do not exist.

• Like! 1