Vikings Wolves of Midgard

No-one has mentioned any new games for 2017 so I'll add one.

Vikings Wolves of midgard.

Made by the same studio who made Shadows heretic kingdoms.

Pleasantly old school looking

heavy stats oriented, online mp?

:)

gogo

I haven't been paying much attention to new games recently, but rather trying to build a system that will run the games that I forgot to check the specs for before I bought. I currently have accrued enough profits to get a i5 2400 cpu and a gtx 1050 graphics card, and while I probably can't run Wolcen, I'm hoping to run Identity,Eden Star, and a few others.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack your thread, but there is indeed one game that's come onto my radar; the sequel to Destiny. I absolutely love the first one, and the article for the second sounds very impressive. I didn't see a trailer for it, plus that would indeed hijack the thread. I also didn't read quite the full article, as it contained the words "delicious", "delectable", and "savory". It irrationally agitates the tar out of me when people use food-related terms like that out of context. Also, if you're looking for new games, Augmint, I saw a Youtube link at the end of the second video, it was something like "20 games to look forward to in 2017" or something like that. There's a high chance that you already saw that, but I thought I'd try to help you out if you missed it.

• Like! 1

I haven't been paying much attention to new games recently, but rather trying to build a system that will run the games that I forgot to check the specs for before I bought. I currently have accrued enough profits to get a i5 2400 cpu and a gtx 1050 graphics card, and while I probably can't run Wolcen, I'm hoping to run Identity,Eden Star, and a few others.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack your thread, but there is indeed one game that's come onto my radar; the sequel to Destiny. I absolutely love the first one, and the article for the second sounds very impressive. I didn't see a trailer for it, plus that would indeed hijack the thread. I also didn't read quite the full article, as it contained the words "delicious", "delectable", and "savory". It irrationally agitates the tar out of me when people use food-related terms like that out of context. Also, if you're looking for new games, Augmint, I saw a Youtube link at the end of the second video, it was something like "20 games to look forward to in 2017" or something like that. There's a high chance that you already saw that, but I thought I'd try to help you out if you missed it.

thanks for the heads up Gilberticus, trailer just came out, sharp looking game

:drool:

gogo

No problem. Theres another game I was gonna list - Guardians of ember.

Maybe we could have a 2017 sticky if there's other games people are looking forward to?

That sounds great, new games recommended by people in the community here is good idea, specially for this section of forum. If anyone wants to put up a topic which they can then add to in posts or by editing their first post to keep updated, I'd be delighted to sticky it

:D

gogo

there are a lot games published in 2017 and the interests of all of us may differ. ;)

I am waiting especially for Spellforce 3, the Guild 3 (both Nordic)

I played the first game, really loved the world... good writing

:)

gogo

Spellforce 3, very interesting. I have four games that I've never played and don't remember buying: Spellforce platinum, Spellforce 2 Gold edition, Silverfall : Earth Awakening, and Section 8 Prejudice. Perhaps, before I look for anything new, I should sift through my library to look for hidden little gems that never got played.

• Like! 1

@Gilberticus: for Spellforce 2 try to get one of the additional addons. they provide FullHD to the rest of the game. the gold edition max resolution is 1200X900 afair ;) I like the mixture of RTS and (A)RPG of that games!

• Like! 1